User ID:: 403963
Phone: 4698664280
Email Address: Ember.jones90@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=403963
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Richardson
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short about 5ft, fairly petite. Not much fat in her. 110lbs maybe. She was much skinnier in person than in her pics. Came looking like she has just come out of the shower in shorts and t-shirt. Has a few tats in different places but not really anything that bothered me.
Recommendation: No
Damn.. you should of just said no as a recommendation because girls like her are only in it for your money, they don’t care if you are happy and satisfied
This review is a definite NO. No Way No How Hell No
Why cant guys be honest. No one would pay for that kind of crap.
The cops reading this have to be saying "Oh snap! We were gonna arrest this dude for confessing to prostitution, but he was clever enough to say it was just a figment of his imagination, so now we don't have a case. Man, is this guy smart or what?"
Thanks for this review.
Originally Posted by scotchgus
You should be a man, and honest about your review. This was a "NO". Do not mislead people. Your email/phone won't blow up. You are part of the problem!
wow...somebody skipped the midol this morning. Calm down man. I'm pretty sure you've gone ahead and done the "no" part since you're revealing ROS info. But that's cool. I've already gotten about 15 text messages from the person in question. So thanks for that.

Mods please change recommendation to "no" since the fine gents on this thread have gone ahead and done that for me.
Learn how to say no!