Fall Selfie Thread!

Good morning. Hopefully everyone is doing well and in good spirits. I just wanted to do my part to spread the and lighten the mood. Just like love for others is crucial, self-love is also important.

On that note, what's your favorite Fall time selfie? Selfie threads have been done a 100x over. To switch this one up a little, please share a selfie you took in Autumn 2016. (If you don't have one, go take one now! ) And bonus points if you're inclined to share any backstory such as approximately when and where it was taken, or why it's your favorite.

Taken late October at Miami Beach. Visiting Miami had been on my to-do for years,
and I'm grateful I finally got around to spending a few days there.
That is a stunningly beautiful picture! The colors are vibrant and fantastic. Well done. 😊
SEXY!!!!!

not a selfie..but a fall shot

Attached Images File Type: jpg fffffffffff - Copy.jpg (79.2 KB, 639 views)

My newest weight loss fall selfie...
M.M.
Lena your pictures always look so magnificent and spot on to match your pleasant demeanor ... You are 1 cool chic in my book!!
M.M.

M.M.
Such classic beauty.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Thank you Melissa! Your grace and cheerful spirit are truly inspiring.

Lena your pictures always look so magnificent and spot on to match your pleasant demeanor ... You are 1 cool chic in my book!!
I'm glad you enjoy Kfun. Thank you.

That is a stunningly beautiful picture! The colors are vibrant and fantastic. Well done. Originally Posted by Kfun12

Such cute looks y'all! Purples must be in this Fall.

SEXY!!!!!

not a selfie..but a fall shot

Originally Posted by DallasRain

My newest weight loss fall selfie...
Lena is one of the most authentic beauties I have ever encountered. How can such an angelic face cover such a devious and sinful mind and soul? She is the true epitome of sexy, sensual, lustful, deviance, and deviousness!
Thank you so much dear! Duality makes life so much more exciting.

Lena is one of the most authentic beauties I have ever encountered. How can such an angelic face cover such a devious and sinful mind and soul? She is the true epitome of sexy, sensual, lustful, deviance, and deviousness! Originally Posted by monkeyseeyou
We're just hours away from the Winter Solstice. Autumn has brought many lessons into my life and much growth. Alas, besides the chilly weather, I welcome the new season.

Here is a photo taken in Houston on the last day of Fall.

Stay blessed everyone! And happy holidays.

Very lovely Lena. I like the second better. It brings out your natural beauty.
  • R.M.
  • 12-21-2016, 07:03 AM
Lovely ladies, all of you! Merry Christmas!
R.M. your photos are fantastic. And those ruffled red socks are the cutest.