Incall Preference... Hotel or Private Residence?

I have been using a French Quarter or CBD hotel for incall appointments for my New Orleans clients and have been contemplating getting an apartment in the same general vicinity instead. I am cery curious about both sides of the coin. Gentlemen, what is your preference? And ladies, what do you see as the benefits of a private incall? Drawbacks?
LK private residence is definitely my preference. Im alway cautious about hotels in our area only because New Orleans is a small city and there is a 50/50 chance to run into someone you know. If im meeting someone at a hotel i rather drive to BR or Slidell.
I too prefer resdance as well
No particular reason except Im just a little more comftubal know a private setting.
I would much rather work out of my own house and private in call that way I don't have to keep packing bags driving here driving there paying for hotel expenses which are usually way more expensive then they should be anyway. At my own residence I feel comfortable I screen who comes to see me and my customers just feel so happy to come to a private setting versus a hotel with Maids coming and going Hotel staff here and there the desk clerk to deal with the parking and all of that stuff that comes along with the hotel. For me a private residence or before I bought my house a rental was the way to go. But I realize some ladies don't want the long term that comes with renting or buying a house and I get that and for them I guess it's okay. But I think more clients prefer a private setting then going to a hotel all the time. That's just my opinion and I hope others will weigh in on the situation.
M.M.
I have been in this industry for quite some time. Everywhere from the west coast to the East Coast Midwest and even here in the south, there is one Golden Rule I have learned about incalls. No Hotel below three-and-a-half star unless you know the people. And private residence when it's safe and for a select few individuals you know well and have screened well. There's this thing called an innkeeper's law. And I use the term loosely. If your Marriott's, Hyatt's, and Hilton's really were too at Crackdown on the hobby they would have an exponential amount of pissed-off corporate business Travelers.

Just always remember to keep it classy keep it up scale and keep it low volume. And it's very important to tip your chambermaids. And I mean like 20 bucks a day. Because if you keep them ladies happy... you can do whatever you want.
Well said NolaStarlett. A lady I use to see tipped the chambermaids 20 a day.

When home I prefer outcall to my place. Otherwise it doesn't matter to me if its a residence or upscale hotel. I'm single so if someone sees me in the lobby maybe that's a good thing.
If I am in my wheelhouse (NOLA), I prefer a private residence. I get especially nervous when I go to any hotels in the greater NOLA area. When outside NOLA, I manage much better with hotels.
When I do hit up a hotel in NOLA, as I did recently, I do much better at the shit shops on Old Gentilly Road. I doubt I am going to run into anyone there.
Typically I do outcalls to my hotel when I am traveling. I have done incalls at both private residences, hobby only incalls and hotels. I definitely don't care for the private residences. Part of the reason I hobby is to depart from reality for a brief time. Going to a private residence, is too real life (pets, personal pictures, dishes in the sink, kids toys, etc). I don't mind either a hobby only incall or a hotel but I do worry about nosy neighbors or hotel staff noticing a lot of traffic in and out.
Typically I do outcalls to my hotel when I am traveling. I have done incalls at both private residences, hobby only incalls and hotels. I definitely don't care for the private residences. Part of the reason I hobby is to depart from reality for a brief time. Going to a private residence, is too real life (pets, personal pictures, dishes in the sink, kids toys, etc). I don't mind either a hobby only incall or a hotel but I do worry about nosy neighbors or hotel staff noticing a lot of traffic in and out. Originally Posted by Traveler63
Thank you so much. That is an important distinction to make. Instead of private residence, I actually meant a hobby only apartment. I do think that makes a big difference.
Thank you so much. That is an important distinction to make. Instead of private residence, I actually meant a hobby only apartment. I do think that makes a big difference. Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Yes, I think a hobby apartment that is separate from your own residence is the best of both. "Neutral ground" so to speak, like a hotel, without the risk of being seen by an acquaintance. I've been to several providers' homes and I was fine with it as long as there was no sign of children. Visiting a GFE provider and seeing her personal decor - her favorite artwork, coffee table books, and such, created a very comfortable mood for me, along with being offered drinks and in one case, lunch. A balcony or patio secluded enough for fun would be awesome on a nice day. The one that did nearly kill the mood for me though, was the one where I had to negotiate a maze of her children's toys on the way to the stairs up to her room. The room itself was all adult, so during the small talk and undressing, I was able to restore the proper mood for a hobby encounter.

BTW, no, I didn't read any of the books. It was just the way knowing they were there helped with the mood. ;-)
I prefer a private incall. NOLA is too small, always worried about who I will run into. A small apartment for just fooling around it best - IMHO
As long as the company is pleasant and chemistry is right, it doesn't matter where it happens for me.
For touring ladies...it will always be hotel...unless airbnb is available and even then...nosy neighbors.

A hobby apartment is ok...at least if someone "pops up"...you don't live there anyway.

Be aware of your neighbors...
An apartment with a private entrance. More than once I've visited incalls in the Quarter where you had to walk through a courtyard full of neighbors to get to the place. I was NOT happy and did not go back.
The plaza...so not so far to see tiffanys...xxoo annie...p.s. the bar is great.