Is your preferred body type and gfe menu for sex different when you are dating?

I'll admit for the most part in the hobby and civilian world I like dating ladies of different body types. And sexually when your just getting to know someone dating you won't really know their menu until your more closer emotionally.

But primarily if I went on an average of the type of ladies Id be more prone to dating it would be somewhere between voluptuous and BBW (but very curvy) mostly but definitely agile, no matter the body type.

As far as sex and gfe menu is concerned. I've dated ladies before who never gave head. But I really didn't push for it too much. I'm more turned on by good sex.

But I do find it weird that my standards for a good sexual experience for a provider are much more specific. If I don't get oral it's less than stellar. If she can't ride on top I consider it too old school.

Now as a single guy.....and more mature. Im definitely more comfortable and direct with the ladies I date now about what I like. And I won't settle or even attempt sex with someone not open to talk about it. I always wonder if the talents these professional ladies have has somewhat changed my sexual standards for dating. In this case how many ladies or potential suitors can measure up to these professionals we have access to.

I guess what I'm asking is......for the single guys.....when you are dating do you tend to pick body types outside of your preference in the hobby for a different experience? Race? Are the services you require for a professional far less than in a civilian relationship.

And for the married guys do your body type preferences and services for sex change for the partner your married to to be fully satisfied.
I stick to the same either way. Curves and mommy marks. The charm and creativeness brought to a session are the hallmark of a great provider. A tight young body can't replace charm and inventive play. That's the differecent between a hooker and a courtesan.
I only do GFE nowadays so I pretty much go for the same things. I won't even consider a woman who doesn't give head in RL or the hobby.
Hiya buddy (:

I do not think the ladies you are dating have "menus"....giggles

I know you asked just the gents...

My taste in men has wided....I find that I need variety.

Good post, I hope you get more replies.

Hugs
Lisa
Hiya buddy (:

I do not think the ladies you are dating have "menus"....giggles

I know you asked just the gents...

My taste in men has wided....I find that I need variety.

Good post, I hope you get more replies.

Hugs
Lisa Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Nah this thread isn't just for the gents. Ladies can respond too as I encourage it. But I'm sure most wouldn't. If we went by most of the coed threads we would assume most ladies here love to date guys overweight and older and not just tolerate it because it's the majority. I wish peeps could be honest about things like this......but most can't or wouldn't to appease the overly sensitive masses.
I was a BBW, but now I am way smaller... And I am keeping it going.
I enjoy a man who has an average body type, and is self confident. I love a man who knows how to be self assured, and knows how to treat a lady of any size...

In my RL I prefer a man who has some meat on his bones and a good sense of humor.
M.M.
I was a BBW, but now I am way smaller... And I am keeping it going.
I enjoy a man who has an average body type, and is self confident. I love a man who knows how to be self assured, and knows how to treat a lady of any size...

In my RL I prefer a man who has some meat on his bones and a good sense of humor.
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Nice! That's me! Lol I have meat on my bones!
Totally different.
Hobby I wanted professional/ 40/50's.
Personal I wanted bad asses..somebody had to attempt to keep me alive. Lol. ( of course when young) EITHER way they had to act like men not pussies. Can't stand that kiss ass shit. It was embarrassing. Ugh. Xxoo annie
I stick to the same either way. Curves and mommy marks. The charm and creativeness brought to a session are the hallmark of a great provider. A tight young body can't replace charm and inventive play. That's the differecent between a hooker and a courtesan. Originally Posted by OldGent
Im with OG on this one.