How do you view?

How do you view providers who are on both BP and provider sites? Even if they have a number of satisfactory reviews?
As long as they provide the same wonderful service and charm, who cares what venue they use.
I guess due to the attention BP draws and BPs reputation vs provider sites
Many providers migrated from BP to ECCIE. Some use ECCIE exclusively, others use all available options.
Thank you for the info
Just means she expanding her availiability. I see it as a positive. In a lot of cities BP is still king in certain areas as far as exposure.

Also get newer ladies who advertise strictly on bp to get their rep up so they have more of a following.
Just want to make sure they are trustworthy and reliable
^Do you trust the unsolicited PM's you get from certain Eccie ladies?
Do you think they're reliable?
^Very true. You never know.
[QUOTE=Seeking ~P;1059026738]^Do you trust the unsolicited PM's you get from certain Eccie ladies?
Do you think they're reliable?[/QUOTE

I'm a rookie. Haven't popped my cherry lol
Seeking P and OldGent, why don't you both crawl into whatever dark, dank hole you use to practice your mating ritual.
OldGent, you really need to get your head out of Seeking P's ass. It's affecting your thought processes.
OldGent, you really need to get your head out of Seeking P's ass... Originally Posted by Nicolet
Good luck with that !

I bet he really enjoys it there !

Nicolet, what brought that on? And yes brother Myren, I do. Lol
Threw up in my mouth... Anyway new guy BP is a bigger chance but scum has found its way everywhere. Just call and don't be retard if a flagpoles up and she sounds OH SO CUTE AND INNOCENT. Lol that gets them everytime. Xxoo annie
I don't even look at BP, other than to see who advertises in both venues. I'm extremely skeptical of BP and avoid it. So, I agree with you Annie. I just happened upon a few providers here who have phenomenal reviews, but their presence on BP gave me pause. That's why I decided to ask everyone's input.