Rotfl! Ribs are fine!

Lets save the pettiness. Wanted to clear up my reviews and assure everyone that my ribs are just fine after 4 weeks! Old news !
Goodness...what happened?
Did you have bruises on your ribs in someone's session? You could have just said you did a bdsm session and you were the extreme submissive......
Long story short. Sick months ago, coughing my Lungs out , sprained a muscle by my rib from coughing. Limited to what I could do. Then some fat fuck that (I dont want to point any fingers because we all know who you are dumpster diver) was persistent on seeing me even when I want feeling good, claims that I scammed him out of money when really the reasoning wasnt only my ribs, it was because hes an aggravating cry baby . Who the fuck gets on forums and writes stupid reviews because of some petty dumb shit and thinks that another client wouldn't show Me! Wack ass dude. Save the drama for your wife!
Oh and FYI. My ribs are just phenomenal. I am in perfect physical shape!
Ok so you saying that you were injured and told him in advance of him coming clearly defining that your services might be limited as a result of your injuries. Makes sense if you told him beforehand and we're honest about it. If he critiqued you based upon that that's not so fair.

But also you chose to see him while you were injured. Yourservice leve is a representation of you. Although it's weird for him to critique you......he certainly didn't force you to see him and you took the money. He's entitled to his opinion and long as he's not an ass. If he was I'm sorry you had to deal with it.

I guess I'm different and don't really seek to give pain with my pleasure. But some guys are into that.

I saw a lady recently who had abdominal surgery. A small one. I knew what to expect and it was more of a positive that she trusted me enough to be with her while she was recovering. The positives of all the other stuff she offered far outweighed her new found defiencies.
I stood up to cough one day and something on my left side below by my ribs popped from coughing . then it was hard to breathe or move. I went to Lafayette general hospital to get x rayed and While waiting I over heard that the wait time was going to be 4 to six hours. So I said fuck it , ill suck up the pain and went home and stayed in bed for a few weeks and was limited to movement.
So I said fuck it , ill suck up the pain and went home and stayed in bed for a few weeks and was limited to movement. Originally Posted by Carrie Stone
Sounds like a good date to me. Sans bill Cosby jokes lol.
Ill lay it openly on the table. This client and I were pretty cool. He fronted me the money because I had a bill due and we were going to have an appointment after I got better. Guess we were not on the same page. Everyday texting me persistent on seeing me. That annoyed me enough to come to the realization that because I am a hooker , guys think I live in a little box to accomidate them.
Sorry the fat fuck did that. Not all of us not so small guys are like that. He shouldnhave let you heal and whacked it until you were better, rather than lay his mass of humanity on your injury. So glad you're feeling better.
It shouldn't be that way. He should have allowed you to heal. If you were cool and met before, he should have known waiting was best.
the gesture to help you when you were hurt should have been plenty enough for him to have patience and wait. Most would if they generally want to help and wouldn't pester. But some ladies do take advantage of acts of kindness.

Shoot I saw a lady a long time ago that told me if I booked three overnights the fourth was free. Suddenly when my fourth overnight was due she found Jesus and said she retired. Smh. She came back under a different name and didn't even tell me.

Getting comps on a free session or prepaid session I'm sure you know can be hard. The lady sees it as no newly earned money, and doesn't give it priority when other bills are due. Your good deed becomes a burden to her booking others when people ain't in need anymore.
Oh and FYI. My ribs are just phenomenal. I am in perfect physical shape! Originally Posted by Carrie Stone
Carrie if you come to New Orleans i would love to take a look at those ribs sweetheart. from what i can see in your showcase they are mighty fine..
It shouldn't be that way. He should have allowed you to heal. If you were cool and met before, he should have known waiting was best. Originally Posted by captjackno
He forced her?
She had a choice!!!!

But also you chose to see him while you were injured. Originally Posted by gimme_that
She had a choice ....