Date: Tu 6 Feb 2024
Name: M***
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: LD, grinding, nipple kissing, LFK, offered HJ (I declined)
Hair Length and Color: short-ish dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'6", Cuban, slender, athletic, hard MM C's, perfect tiny butt
Recommendation: Yes
Damn dude, you’ve got some willpower.
tbh, I was just about out of cash. I had set aside some cash in my car to use at Lipsticks because I had never been there, and then an AMP later, and I left it in the car so I wouldn't blow it in BDD. She was fun, but not fun enough to go to my car and come back inside. She kept saying "baby, we have ATM here." But my wallet and everything is in the car, because I never bring that stuff into a club.

And even if I had brought my ATM card into the club, I just cannot pull the trigger on 10% ATM fee. The little economist that lives in my brain would FREAK!

My normal procedure on that day once a month when I am out of town and free to hit a strip club is to leave everything in the car except what I am willing to spend (or have stolen LOL) in the club.
I will say she’s alot of fun and you don’t have to go to vip to get everything at discount
Can you pm her stage name please?
Nash10se, how was the Lipsticks trip afterwards? I haven't dropped in during the evening in a long while, wondering how the vibe is after 8.