Peeping Tom @ BDD

So I get a text from my regular ask if I’m coming in. She knows I only go in if I get fs upstairs in the back chair she confirms… Get there grab the back chair she slips the cover on and we start…. Then a guy comes and sit RIGHT NEXT TO US at the table… no problem till I glance over and see him staring at us thinking he would look away I stare back NOPE he continues as I’m getting the ride of a lifetime… I look away but see him still staring in the mirror for 2.5 songs I go soft and can’t continue… we stand up he walks away!

Which one of you are the weirdo ?!?!
This might not help, but I'd take the condom off and slingshot it at him.

Originally Posted by dsmfan
Lol really wish I could’ve

That's a common event at BDD. It's very annoying. There are some real creepers there that I guess are too cheap to get their own dances. I saw one guy filming a lapdance very sneakily on his cell phone last year.
I assumed this was going to be about the guy that sits in a specific chair upstairs where he can watch the dances and take care of himself to the free show.
  • mb60
  • 02-23-2024, 10:27 PM
Part of the same crew walking around with there hand in there pocket.
Was he Indian from India?
I have been to BDD 7-8 times over the last 9 months. Each and every very time I go I see the same Asian guy with long hair roaming around. Not sure if he gets dances or not but he is there all the time!
I have been to BDD 7-8 times over the last 9 months. Each and every very time I go I see the same Asian guy with long hair roaming around. Not sure if he gets dances or not but he is there all the time! Originally Posted by Dog2000
Probably Chung Tran. 😂
The girls and staff all know who they are. Spend $3 to get in, watch, rub one out and head home... Just tell em to fuck off and move. They are clowns.
Be cautious of some of the Cubans. They will also post up at the bar and take pictures and videos. If the girl you’re with is on a target list for them. They then will show the manager. I’ve seen them a couple times especially when I was with a regular. They get mad because someone is making a little bank.
Any chance of getting the dancers info I hit up BD's frequently
Originally Posted by dsmfan
Lol