Baby Dolls Euless

• Thark
  • 02-27-2024, 10:02 AM
Any intel about Baby Dolls Euless? How is it compared to Dallas and how are the girls there?
I have been in there a couple of times, but mind you, not in about 5 months.

Infinitely smaller than Baby Dolls Dallas, as in it is smaller than most clubs. Majority of the girls are cuban or some such latina from outside the States. There were a couple of pretty black women the two times I went.

Nothing in the way of privacy, but from what I understand, that's the way of the Dallas location.

Tangent: I need to try BD Dallas again. Had a weird experience there the first time. Trying to get a drink at the bar, it was like I was invisible for the longest time and literally one dancer approached me. Also, I didn't see the widely-vaunted beauty, maybe a single 9/10 brunette who was with a customer for all of the hour and a half I was there, and a bunch 6s.
Believe it is BDFW and there are plenty of threads about it. It's technically in FW, not Euless if I am correct.
  • Thark
  • 02-27-2024, 04:03 PM
I have been in there a couple of times, but mind you, not in about 5 months.

Infinitely smaller than Baby Dolls Dallas, as in it is smaller than most clubs. Majority of the girls are cuban or some such latina from outside the States. There were a couple of pretty black women the two times I went.

Nothing in the way of privacy, but from what I understand, that's the way of the Dallas location.

Tangent: I need to try BD Dallas again. Had a weird experience there the first time. Trying to get a drink at the bar, it was like I was invisible for the longest time and literally one dancer approached me. Also, I didn't see the widely-vaunted beauty, maybe a single 9/10 brunette who was with a customer for all of the hour and a half I was there, and a bunch 6s. Originally Posted by Here42Girls
I might be heading to BDD tonight! Was wondering if I should go to FW/Euless location as one of my fav's is working there now.
  • Thark
  • 02-27-2024, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by nfhs04
BF Ft Worth BDFW , not Euless. Love the club. Have met enough dancer that I know I will have a good time. Extras are possible if your discrete
It's been a hit or miss for me during the day shift. Seems like they had a problem with turnover. At least I did when I would go back to find one of the "fun" dancers and she no longer worked there ugh.

Maybe time for me to try again. It's been a while and it's free cover during the day with a lot of bored dancers.
  • mb60
  • 02-27-2024, 08:49 PM
I usually try to hit up BDFW once a week around 5-6 pm and and stick around a few hours.All Cubans at night and a couple are hotties but speak little English. Miss the days of latina girls being mostly in the club, Had alot of easy otc action but not likely to see that with the Cubans.
Went there last Saturday afternoon. It looked like the Cuban Womens Tug of War team was working.They had some big ones working.
There is a short Hispanic manager. I am told he pimps the girls so he hires a lot of Cubans as they will give him money. The white and black girls apparently do not so he either runs them off or does not hire them
  • GregN
  • 02-28-2024, 08:07 PM
There is a short Hispanic manager. I am told he pimps the girls so he hires a lot of Cubans as they will give him money. The white and black girls apparently do not so he either runs them off or does not hire them Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Sad to hear. I went a couple of weekends ago (day) and my two favorites weren't there, but did find a latina I connected with (don't think she was cuban). Was hoping to run into one of my old favorites when retuning though.
I hear you Greg. It's been difficult to re-find a favorite(s) with the turnover at that place.

I'm due another visit though. It's been 4-6 weeks. Some of the hott Cubans speak really well with their hands