Strip clubs with black dancers

Im just looking for some polite, friendly information. The recent review of cab e piqued my interest in black spinners but it looks like management is cleaning shop there. Ethnic clubs that are only open at night aren’t my cup of tea. I’m just looking for regular clubs with at least maybe 25% black talent that are open during the day.
DG's is the only one that comes to mind that is mostly black. Most clubs have a few, but it seems like the Cubans have squeezed out a lot of the black talent.
Right there with ya, A&R. I was heavily considering Dallas Cabaret South for this weekend, but idk. I've been looking at the rollcalls for the Spearmint Rhinos, and it seems like each has a couple of cute black women. I know Bucks Wild Fort Worth had a handful all the times I have been.
XTC had a decent amount last I was there
I cannot recommend DB’s at this time. First it looks like a hole in the wall and the parking lot looks like shit. When I pulled up the wanted $5 to valet my car. I almost drove away then but paid the valet $20 to park it myself. In side was dead with just 3 below average looking women. Shit the bartenders and waitresses looked far better! I ended up leaving and checking out cab e. That worked out better and I got a number. We’re going to try and do OTC tomorrow. I’ll try and leave a formal review tomorrow