New Year's Resolutions!!!

Anybody else make New Year's Resolutions for your hobby or business?

I learned along time ago to set big goals and you just might hit them. Also, writing them down adds some commitment to them. Same applies here, right?
I'll go first. My goals may seem small to some of you but I'm pretty new. There's no wrong answer here.

1 - "Sample" the market in at least 15 different states.

2 - Triple my number of regular providers.

3 - Set up a contest. Put aside an extra $20 for each session for the year. Give the "pot" to the best provider of the year just before Christmas. I'm the judge, of course.

4 - Goal for the "pot". At least $500.

Doable, attainable.... Hell ya!

:tramp oline:
sounds like a fun goal!
  • LynnT
  • 01-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Use more duct tape.
For the hobby? I need to fuck Still Looking and Burkalini. That is about it.
For the hobby? I need to fuck Still Looking and Burkalini. That is about it. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hey Now! What about poor lonely old me? I've been known before to be a energizer bunny for the right lady of course!
My kinda girl..
Use more duct tape. Originally Posted by LynnT
Hey Now! What about poor lonely old me? I've been known before to be a energizer bunny for the right lady of course! Originally Posted by shorty
Yep! I wanna see what you got.
For the hobby? I need to fuck Still Looking and Burkalini. That is about it. Originally Posted by Shayla
Burk & I are going to be tunnel buddies? LOL I'm calling shot gun!

And now Shorty as well! DAMN! 2012 is going to be a good year! LOL Happy Dance for Shorty & Me! You guess which is which!
Shorty Go Wake Burk! I'm Ready!
Burk & I are going to be tunnel buddies? LOL I'm calling shot gun!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Tunnel buddies... LOL!
I have enough holes for you two.
  • LynnT
  • 01-04-2012, 06:29 PM
My kinda girl.. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
If it were only for kink.. I have other reasons.. he he

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=duct+tape
  • Gucci
  • 01-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Skylar Cruz, Jasmine Fox, Madison Price, Stacy Martin, Jahiara Q, Dreamgirlrosy, Sasha Foxx, Eden Monet, Ava Marcee, not in that particular order but hopefully all before the summer begins and I will do a review from now on instead of keeping my encounters a secret. I need to get numbers like Still Looking !
Skylar Cruz, Jasmine Fox, Madison Price, Stacy Martin, Jahiara Q, Dreamgirlrosy, Sasha Foxx, Eden Monet, Ava Marcee, not in that particular order but hopefully all before the summer begins and I will do a review from now on instead of keeping my encounters a secret. I need to get numbers like Still Looking ! Originally Posted by Gucci
Why them when you could have ME?

Set your standards higher, and I'll be there!