Help Me Out Here

Ok, I have been looking at this showcase, and I really think this babe is hot.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=48225

Then I read on, and *gulp* she's not a "she", or is she?

I mean, gorgeous, educated, musician - she would be my dream girl if she were a girl. I think I'm going nuts. Wait, poor choice of words. Going crazy, yeah, that's it.

Please tell me some of you were fooled, too. Please?

And has anyone seen him/her/whatever. What's it like? I'm not a homophobe, but this is awkward.
she does look very convincing without prior knowledge I would have never doubted her biology.

and you shouldn't feel weird by finding her attractive since you are mainly attracted to her feminine qualities rather that the reality in her pants.
I pegged "her" for a tranny... Then again, "she's" not my type.
Maybe you should start a "Is Sex Like a Box of Chocolates" poll!

I mean, gorgeous, educated, musician - she would be my dream girl if she were a girl. I think I'm going nuts. Wait, poor choice of words. Going crazy, yeah, that's it.

And has anyone seen him/her/whatever. What's it like? I'm not a homophobe, but this is awkward. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Kat is hot! She is awesome!

KKA
XOXO
I wouldn't have guessed. But here's what you should consider. Do you CARE? Do some soul searching, and see if your confusion is just based on societal prejudice, or if you really wouldn't be into her because she was born male. If it's just some "I SHOULDN'T because it's different and not normal" feeling, and you can get past that, then why not try it? Personally, I'm a very curious person and willing to try a lot of things just to have experienced them. I'd rather go "Yeah, that just wasn't for me" and move on, than spend my whole life wondering. Who cares what anyone else might think? No one else ever has to know.
Actually, Traci, s/he is still very attractive to me. I'd love to talk to her, maybe get naked with her after a bit. Seems like a real cool person. I probably do have some latent fears or doubts, so it might be nice to spend some time with her. Might get over some of my old prejudices that I hate. I don't know.

Would kind of like to see you, too! You have a damn nice showcase yourself!
Born a male.
Hello it's DNA is still coded XY.
These things require alot of support maintenance
to prop up their illusion. Hormone therapy,
weird surgeries even if they keep their wood.

Chemistry? Barf- I practically blew a fuse and
raged on a girl that smeared me with another
guys musk. It took all I had not to hurt her.
A tranny? I'd be afraid I'd kill it.

Sheesh it's not like there's a shortage of
beautiful REAL women.

And even if there wasn't.....

I'd rather fight over the remainder.
Let the weak bugger the things.
Actually, Traci, s/he is still very attractive to me. I'd love to talk to her, maybe get naked with her after a bit. Seems like a real cool person. I probably do have some latent fears or doubts, so it might be nice to spend some time with her. Might get over some of my old prejudices that I hate. I don't know. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You can do all this. Her time/price rate is listed.
Kat is very nice, COG. You should get to know her, hon.
  • Laz
  • 01-06-2012, 05:00 PM
S/he is not my thing but there are people I respect here in SA that like her and based on her posts she seems to be a decent person. WALDT I am not about to judge anyone for exploring.
does everyone keep saying "she". The DNA is still male, and from all accounts, there is still a dick dangling.

It's a guy with a set of rubber titties and a shit load of hormone shots.

And has anyone seen him/her/whatever. What's it like? I'm not a homophobe, but this is awkward. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've come across some very attractive TS thad me fooled until you read the fine print or caution print
Trust me when I say, you'll only make that mistake once!

SL Check List:

1) No Dick
2) No scare where dick might have been removed
3) No adams apple
4) Count the ribs
5) Talk sports, if she knows more than you, run forest run!

Trust me when I say, you'll only make that mistake once!

SL Check List:

1) No Dick
2) No scare where dick might have been removed
3) No adams apple
4) Count the ribs
5) Talk sports, if she knows more than you, run forest run!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
We're going to have a problem....