What was the best tip or gift you ever gave or received?

Ladies, what was the best non monetary tip or gift you ever received from a client?

Clients, what was the best non monetary tip or gift you ever gave a provider?

While in the business, my best tip or gift was a photo shoot from a client.... he paid for a suite at an amazing hotel as well as the photographer. My client was there for the shoot, we had a little BCD time while the photographer was setting up the next scene.

It was so much fun...... I highly recommend trying it sometime .
This is easy. I was seeing a single mom with school age children. I had prime tickets to our major league baseball team that I could not use, so I gave them to her and the kids.

She told me the kids had the best time and could not believe how great their mom was for scoring the tickets. It still makes me feel good.

Awl4knot
That is a wonderful gift and gesture!
Great Question!

I don't know, there have been so many. I particularly like sharing the occasional bottle of wonderful wine or champagne I get from a client with a married couple who are great friends of mine. They own a restaurant and always look after me drinks-wise so it's nice when I turn up with a bottle that's really special.

A recent gift was a day at a top spa from a client that I hadn't met yet followed by dinner at the top restaurant at the place. We actually had dinner there together a couple of nights later - wonderful.

It really does make one feel good to receive a gift from a client and it's a pleasure to give one too.
A digital camera and 500 sheets of glossy digital imaging paper.
The best non-monetary tip? I can't say whether it was "the best" or not but in '03 I spent Christmas Eve afternoon with a lady. I knew her well enough to know that she had small children and during the afternoon, as we discussed gifts and wrapping and assembling toys, etc. she mentioned that she hadn't had time to go to the grocery store. I sent over an order of holiday groceries that evening from a service. She seemed to be very grateful. (I'm sure the kids were since nearly everything I sent was loaded with sugar!)
Leah, that is one thing I miss from being a provider! I had a beautiful wine cellar donated by some very generous clients. I loved sharing my bottles with good friends.

biggeorge, that is very generous.... my main digital body I still shoot with was gifted from a regular right before I retired. He told me to have fun with it and make some money with it..... I still use it on a weekly basis.

JD, that is awesome that you could help be "Santa" as well as spend some quality time.

I have never forgotten the generosity of others in this little world....
I take providers at their word: tips are never required but always appreciated.

I generally tip. My tip generally reflects what the average discount is from those who do give discounts. But I do not like to give cash, so the lady gets an item I bought specifically for her. She probably doesn't care, though, because I'm getting a pig in a poke. I've never met the lady, so I have no idea about her likes and dislikes.
A two year old KIA Spectra with 30K miles. This was several years ago and I was not a hobbiest at the time and therefore not a client, before or after gift. She was a stripper/provider and a friend asked me to help her if I could. Hearing her troubles, I just decided to give her the car. I wanted to help put her in position to not have to do anything she didn't want to do. At the time, I owned a car dealership and had more cars than I could count and plenty of money so it wasn't a big deal. And yes, I paid the tax, title, and license also. Never heard from her again.
a good fucking that makes you cum hard like a rocket is the best tip
Twice I gave well over half of everything I owned.... wait a minute did you say wife or provider? LOL
a little pussy
Nice touch JDNorthface

Some of the things I have given.....2 year old Saturn (I had inherited)

A pair of 3rd row seats to provider's favorite concert

Paid, via cashier check directly to owner, First 3 months, plus security deposit, to a provider who was in a bad, bad spot and finally a pair of last minute roundtrip airline tickets to LA for provider and daughter to visit her Mom in hosiptal (and her Mom passed away the second night provider was in LA
The best gift I received from a gent was an array of naughty lingerie,heels,stockings,toys, and jewelry.He asked for my sizes and my favorite color I thought he would get me a couple of items.When I saw him he had bought me so much stuff I had to get a big travel bag to carry everything home.

This same guy I saw a second time and he did the same thing but this time he really outdid himself.I was kind of overwhelmed but I was so appreciative I could not stop smiling.These were by far the best gifts that I have received and were totally unexpected it was a very pleasant surprise.
  • Paven
  • 01-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Well I have one regular gentleman that I see and he has brought me the BEST vibrator that I've EVER had and he always brings me earrings made from local artisans.

Another fellow I see brought me the Band of Brothers DVD set which I cherish .

I appreciate all gifts it's very thoughtful.