Go or Stay

• Gucci
  • 01-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Have any of you guys ever seen an ad for a provider and get there and realize the woman in the pics and the one at the door aren't the same, or if it is the same person but the pics are really old and she's quite a bit heavier than you expected ? Do you turn and leave or stay and " ride it out " ?
If you stay you are only encouraging her dishonest practice. But at the end of the day its all about what you want at that time? A quick nut or good loving?
Have any of you guys ever seen an ad for a provider and get there and realize the woman in the pics and the one at the door aren't the same, or if it is the same person but the pics are really old and she's quite a bit heavier than you expected ? Do you turn and leave or stay and " ride it out " ? Originally Posted by Gucci
If you stay you are only encouraging her dishonest practice. But at the end of the day its all about what you want at that time? A quick nut or good loving? Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Isn't an hour BCD nothing more than a quick nut?

I find it hard to believe that providers give "good loving" or that serial hobbyist experience "good loving." It's all about the nut and nothing about any emotions.
CT, if it only about the nut then buy a bottle of lotion and rub one out. There is more to it than just a nut. Call it the fantasy if you will but there is more or the hobby would dry up.
Has not happened to me but I would not stand for it although I have had it happen

for the better, and did not complain.
I live in a protected condo building and once I went down to the front entrance to let her in and she was at least 75 pounds heavier than the pic and obviously not the same girl in the pic. I just told her that because I believe it was totally false advertising that I would not see her. She even halved her fee and I still said no. I'm not going to pay someone for lying to me
Thinking with the big head I see..
I live in a protected condo building and once I went down to the front entrance to let her in and she was at least 75 pounds heavier than the pic and obviously not the same girl in the pic. I just told her that because I believe it was totally false advertising that I would not see her. She even halved her fee and I still said no. I'm not going to pay someone for lying to me Originally Posted by burkalini
What he said
Isn't an hour BCD nothing more than a quick nut?

I find it hard to believe that providers give "good loving" or that serial hobbyist experience "good loving." It's all about the nut and nothing about any emotions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Well spoken my friend.
CT, if it only about the nut then buy a bottle of lotion and rub one out. There is more to it than just a nut. Call it the fantasy if you will but there is more or the hobby would dry up. Originally Posted by Bull149
One time I had a chick come to my hotel room. I was staying at an old Hampton Inn where the door opens up outside. When she arrived it was a completely different chick and i was not feeling her. So I had her leave. about 15 minutes later I get a knock on the door and open it. The chick is there asking for a cancelation fee. I told no and get the fuck out of here. Then out of nowhere she sprays pepper spray. Luckily for me she missed. She did drop her cell phone when she was running away. If your wondering I did smash her phone. I packed up and got the hell out of there. Before I left I got a phone call on the room phone from some dude threating me if I didn't give the phone back. I told him to come and get it. I left the pieces of her phone out in front of the door. I was younger and not too smart back then.
  • Gucci
  • 01-08-2012, 12:07 AM
One time I had a chick come to my hotel room. I was staying at an old Hampton Inn where the door opens up outside. When she arrived it was a completely different chick and i was not feeling her. So I had her leave. about 15 minutes later I get a knock on the door and open it. The chick is there asking for a cancelation fee. I told no and get the fuck out of here. Then out of nowhere she sprays pepper spray. Luckily for me she missed. She did drop her cell phone when she was running away. If your wondering I did smash her phone. I packed up and got the hell out of there. Before I left I got a phone call on the room phone from some dude threating me if I didn't give the phone back. I told him to come and get it. I left the pieces of her phone out in front of the door. I was younger and not too smart back then. Originally Posted by simpleton
Pepper sprayed ? ! ? ! wow I would have been pissed !
  • Gucci
  • 01-08-2012, 12:14 AM
I actually had an appointment with someone on this site that describes herself as " not a spinner but curvy " when I got there and she was shaped like an easter egg ! I told her I apologize but she wasn't my type.
One time I had a chick come to my hotel room. I was staying at an old Hampton Inn where the door opens up outside. When she arrived it was a completely different chick and i was not feeling her. So I had her leave. about 15 minutes later I get a knock on the door and open it. The chick is there asking for a cancelation fee. I told no and get the fuck out of here. Then out of nowhere she sprays pepper spray. Luckily for me she missed. She did drop her cell phone when she was running away. If your wondering I did smash her phone. I packed up and got the hell out of there. Before I left I got a phone call on the room phone from some dude threating me if I didn't give the phone back. I told him to come and get it. I left the pieces of her phone out in front of the door. I was younger and not too smart back then. Originally Posted by simpleton
OMG! You and Ed both with the pepper spray!
I actually had an appointment with someone on this site that describes herself as " not a spinner but curvy " when I got there and she was shaped like an easter egg ! I told her I apologize but she wasn't my type. Originally Posted by Gucci
Curvey is code for, "you might need a tank of gas to get around her in a cross walk!"

Also, TS doesn't mean "Tender & Special" trust on on this one!
This is a little different than other scenarios: twice I've opened the door to faces that did not meet my idea of what the lady's face would be like. In both cases the lady obscured her face in pics, which is quite common. But based on her pics, I did have a certain expectation, which was dashed when I opened the door.

I went through with both sessions.
  • Gucci
  • 01-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Curvey is code for, "you might need a tank of gas to get around her in a cross walk!"

Also, TS doesn't mean "Tender & Special" trust on on this one! Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMAO