Check this out guys and gals

Moderators: if this needs to be moved or removed, please do so at your discretion. I got excited and was so thrilled to see this completed I posted it here.

New website is done. THANK YOU HOLLY OF GOODGIRLMEDIA.COM!

www.alluringava.com
Beautifully done website Ava!It looks great!
Very nice.
VERY NICE AVA!!!
Awesome site it was deff worth the wait! nice banners as well1
Very nice Ava!
Beautifully done! Easy to find info such as schedule, etc. Nicest sight I've seen yet! I appreciate a true professional.
Thanks everyone. While Holly did all the work of course I emphasized two words: easy to navigate, and elegant simplicity. I think this will be very helpful when touring too, having a website with a calender
if we are lucky maybe a video showing of the flexibility you proudly display in your photos can be next
if we are lucky maybe a video showing of the flexibility you proudly display in your photos can be next Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I would be happy to help with that video! Sky could you and I practice for my first movie debut? LOL Hey then I would ALSO be a "FUCKING ROCK STAR!" LOL "Sigh"
Congrats, Ava!!

I navigated to every page, and read most every page thoroughly.

It's very nice and answers all my questions as a shopping hobbyist. And that is as it should be.
Beautiful website! I love your gallery the most... You take lovely pictures.
Ava, your site is beautiful! GGM did a great job!
Congrats, Ava!!

I navigated to every page, and read most every page thoroughly.

It's very nice and answers all my questions as a shopping hobbyist. And that is as it should be. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

See, I kept you in mind when you sent me that link, to have questions answered. I figured that way, men could spend less time 'wondering' about things and just book an appointment and have fun LOL