Upbeat and positive course

ok i am home sick today so have more time on my hands..lol..but I think it is great this board has taken a turn back to being upbeat and positive path..The threads/replies are thought provoking and funny and informative and no brickering well very little..It is great....
IV, I know what you mean about being sick. It must be going around I like your positive approach, and yes, some of the topics can be thought provoking with a tad of humor thrown in
I'm having a Blast!
Oops. I'm guilty of getting into a couple of debates here. I definitely hear what you're saying about being more positive and funny though. We're here to share information and experiences with like minded people. So I guess my New Year's resolution is just going to be to relax and shut the fuck up if I can't say anything constructive..... Its going to be hard because I love a good debate, especially with a beautiful woman. It gets me "excited" to have a great debate with a smart, beautiful woman.
IV, I know what you mean about being sick. It must be going around I like your positive approach, and yes, some of the topics can be thought provoking with a tad of humor thrown in Originally Posted by Cpalmson

I love it. I'm addicted to Eccie now. It's one of the most positive boards I've been on especially as of late now that I'm not a total NOOB.
I'm having a Blast! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You're probably 'blasting' a certain body part over and over down there.:P
You're probably 'blasting' a certain body part over and over down there.:P Originally Posted by alluringava
You are a noob until you hit 700 posts.
  • 10-4
  • 01-11-2012, 08:02 PM
I noticed all the fun with the tour thread and he should do a
website and meet & greet event like the providers, See how that goes.
With SL's luck all the ladies would NCNS and the sausage fest would be on.
With SL's luck all the ladies would NCNS and the sausage fest would be on. Originally Posted by pyramider
Turns out I'm the Rodney Dangerfield hobbyist in Las Vegas! LOL
there is nothing wrong with a good debate or different points of view along as it is done repsectfully without meaness and name caliing and insults...hell I am a yankee Irish philly female so I know all about debates........but you can debate and have fun...
Oops. I'm guilty of getting into a couple of debates here. I definitely hear what you're saying about being more positive and funny though. We're here to share information and experiences with like minded people. So I guess my New Year's resolution is just going to be to relax and shut the fuck up if I can't say anything constructive..... Its going to be hard because I love a good debate, especially with a beautiful woman. It gets me "excited" to have a great debate with a smart, beautiful woman. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Here is some positive spin - for Still Looking - when does the DFW 2 week tour start? A number of us lived vicariously through your LV exploits and with the plethora of talent this area offers, maybe the single guy tour can be expanded into a multi-client / multi-provider event?

Seriously - who would be up for a secured block of rooms and a 2 day hedonistic throw-down?