More gun violence, Connecticut School Shooting

A shooting involving two gunmen erupted at a Connecticut elementary school this morning, prompting the town of Newtown to lock down all of its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.
State Police confirm that one shooter is dead. A second gunman is apparently at large and multiple people have been shot, sources told ABC News.
The shooting occurred at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, about 12 miles east of Danbury.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/connecticut...6#.UMtfo6z5hac
I bet this gives you a big hardon ("big" is subjective of course). You're just salivating hearing this kind of news because you have been trained to be happy you sick bastard.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 10:58 AM
I bet this gives you a big hardon ("big" is subjective of course). You're just salivating hearing this kind of news because you have been trained to be happy you sick bastard. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

heres another opportunity for you to make an inane query and ask where was Obama ..
Why don't we all just sit back and find out what happened before stupid comments. There will be time later.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Why don't we all just sit back and find out what happened before stupid comments. There will be time later. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

like you sat back ..

"You're just salivating hearing this kind of news because you have been trained to be happy you sick bastard."

ok, lets !
Like the first stupid comment made by you? I see where dip shit comes from.
Okay, that was wrong. Knee jerk reaction to previous attacks. I apologize.
Why don't we all just sit back and find out what happened before stupid comments. There will be time later. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
People were killed by someone with a gun in a school where there are children!!! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.

You think that makes me happy???

Sick.
27 shot dead, mostly kids. Good lord.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...453737596.html
Updated at 1 p.m. ET: Twenty-six people were killed, including 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said.

The gunman, who is dead, was a 20-year-old from Connecticut, an official said. He was wearing all black and was carrying two 9mm handguns.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...cial-says?lite
Probably had it coming to them.....

Staff edit, no pics of children. Check the sticky thread. CC
You think this is funny Dali??

18 CHILDREN WERE KILLED!

SMFH
Innocent kids being shot...this is totally fucked up.
sorry...

I thought it was another one of your made up stories.

Were they white kids or black kids?

I see the shooter is white....well there you go Marky.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Innocent kids being shot...this is totally fucked up. Originally Posted by matchingmole

TOTALLY !