President Obama's Statement on Newtown Shooting Was Excellent!

I just listened to President Obama's statement on the Newtown shooting. He was compassionate and sincere. He did a very good job, and I completely share his sentiments, and in his prayers for those affected.

Good job, Mr. President!

No link yet, but when one becomes available, I will post it.
Also said this is no time for gun control..
I saw it, he's a father and he always comes from that perspective.

It's another area where Obama knows what his responsibility to this country is and he does it very well.
Well, he's not going to get any criticism from me on this statement. It was exactly what was needed. He did well.
  • Old-T
  • 12-14-2012, 03:42 PM
I thought he did well, said what he should have said. Very much like Bush & Congress after 9/11.

Times like this should be completely apolitical. If we cannot agree with each other at times like this we have serious problems as human beings.
I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. He spoke from the heart and beautifully to a nation with a broken heart.

Then I saw some of the other threads in this forum.

Shame...
President Obama was Presidential ........ and the country needed that on a terrible day like today. Thank you Mr. President.
Obama is the Anti-Christ. Of course he puts on a good show. It doesn't mean anything. This is the same guy who defended killing newborn babies. He's evil.
Obama knows how to play the crowd. Why do you think he is president.

How he will govern on this issue going forward is what is important.

“I think that day will come, but today’s not that day," said White House spokesman Jay Carney on gun control.
Must you ALWAYS be a turd in the punch bowl?
You can cry at the feet of your Messiah if you want. I don't care; it's your right.

Must you ALWAYS be the official "Obama AssLicker" ?
You can cry at the feet of your Messiah if you want. I don't care; it's your right.

Must you ALWAYS be the official "Obama AssLicker" ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Technically, the service Assup provides for Obama is TUMA.
I think AssUp starts with the Obama ass licking, then when Obiewon gives the nod, AssUp's tongue is inches deep in that blackman's asshole. We know Obama swings that way.

Technically, the service Assup provides for Obama is TUMA. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I think AssUp starts with the Obama ass licking, then when Obiewon gives the nod, AssUp's tongue is inches deep in that blackman's asshole. We know Obama swings that way. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He certainly has the right handle, given his peculiar proclivities.
This horrible shooting was a horrendously tragic event.

The parents of these innocent children will never recover from this profound loss.

President Obama addressed the nation and grieving parents when all needed to be consoled.

. . . The President delivered a masterful address straight from his heart and anyone who is not consumed with hatred would see that, but you sir, are merely a craven and sniveling coward hiding behind your keyboard. You should crawl back under your rock now.

Must you ALWAYS be the official "Obama AssLicker" ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway