" You shut your whore mouth! "

God help me....I love this place.
God help me....I love this place. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are a sick fuck.....
But... but... I thought I was supposed to open it and have it filled with gifts from the great penis god. No?
[QUOTE=LovingKayla;1052041609]gifts from the great penis god. No?/QUOTE]

I'm trying to get to Dallas, Kayla! Just be patient!
  • Doove
  • 12-14-2012, 02:15 PM

I'm trying to get to Dallas, Kayla! Just be patient! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
After her comment in the other thread, I would think even you would be disgusted by her.

Too much to ask, it seems.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 02:34 PM
pretty sure Ive said just the opposite
[QUOTE=CuteOldGuy;1052041665]
gifts from the great penis god. No?/QUOTE]

I'm trying to get to Dallas, Kayla! Just be patient! Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Quit sucking up you will still have to pay for it...
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2012, 06:12 PM
COG is the great Penis God !
After her comment in the other thread, I would think even you would be disgusted by her.

Too much to ask, it seems. Originally Posted by Doove
does the term "trench dick" mean anything to you?
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2012, 12:33 AM

Too much to ask, it seems. Originally Posted by Doove
She says our government or the UN was responsible for the shooting in Conn. and COG just agree's with her like they are Prom King and Queen of area 51!
You don't need to keep lying WTF. I never said I agreed with her. I still like her, and I think she retracted her statement. But you really don't need to keep lying. I don't need it today.
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2012, 12:51 AM
You don't need to keep lying WTF. I never said I agreed with her. I still like her, and I think she retracted her statement. But you really don't need to keep lying. I don't need it today. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Like I need your shit the other 364 days of the year.

She did not retract shit. You are lying. She said she was sorry if it offended anyone.
No different than if she came to your house and shit on the Living Room floor and all she said was she was sorry if that offended you. She didn't clean it up, she didn't say she thought it was wrong to shit on your Living Room floor, just that she was sorry if you were offended. She still has the exact same belief tomorrow that she has today. So tomorrow , when you are not grieving as bad, it is ok for her to shit on your Living Room floor? Her fucking fucked up belief thinks it is. You can make excuses for the silly Tin Foil Hat wearing Wicked Witch but ..... me , I'm throwing a Bucket of water on her everytime she says something this stupid.

That bucket of water is full of " You shut your whore mouth! "
Yeah but you've supported, encouraged and otherwise bolstered her insanity. You're as much as fault as she is.

And she's a sick dog begging for euthanasia.

"Dumb Slunt,
  • Doove
  • 12-15-2012, 05:51 AM
Like I need your shit the other 364 days of the year. Originally Posted by WTF
Bulls-eye.

She did not retract shit. You are lying. She said she was sorry if it offended anyone.
Which is to say, she's sorry if you don't agree. Some back-track.

Yeah but you've supported, encouraged and otherwise bolstered her insanity. You're as much as fault as she is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another bulls-eye.
She said she was sorry if it offended anyone. Originally Posted by WTF
Typical arrogant passive/aggressive horse-hockey that puts the burden on those offended because they were offended. Yep, it's a defect in those who were offended that they were offended.

C'mon, COsFb, you are supposedly not a counter hand at the local NAPA store but a highly trained, educated lawyer whose trade is to find weaknesses, loopholes and plant seeds of doubt and uncertainty. And, you expect us to believe that the 10th grade bumpkinette isn't being sucked up to by you? BTW, we all know that what you said to her was just a passing, throw away comment and that we are all making a mountain out of a mole hill. However, as a master of doing the same, you shouldn't be surprised or offended. We are sorry if what we typed offended you...heh heh heh.

Hmmm, "Great Penis God" may be a tad strong, don't you think?

Of course Glenna has now removed any doubt that she despises her circumstances and those who continue to support them, investment "killings" notwithstanding.