Paradise

Saw they have put up posters of beautiful models or strippers along the wall at the ol dice. Looks like a new club is about to pop up. No cars. Just a couple work trucks and doors still closed. Looks promising.
Yes, looking forward to it!!
Also no name on display
That place was a shithole inside; much work to do & money to spend
Saw they put up a sign that says 4 dollar lunch. I sure hope the fumigated and bleached everything first. Lol
Saw they put up a sign that says 4 dollar lunch. I sure hope the fumigated and bleached everything first. Lol Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
LOL!! Never eat a lunch that only costs $4!!
Drove by the other day and the front door was open
I work close and never see a car. Day or evening. Hmmm
I work close by; might drop by soon
Rolled up there on Friday @ 11, the main sign still says Paradise, but the signs on the building (multiple) say The Playboy Club. Unfortunately was in my corporate colors and vehicle, so couldn't stop by - still plan on it next week. Will let my fellow horndogs know what I find....
Tipping at stage only. No lap dances.
Spent noon-1pm there today. No dancers; one gal that gave me change promised a dance, never happened. Whomever is the new owner put some $$ into it, several large screen TV's w/sports on it, many other "teaser" videos on multiple displays. Stages looked almost blocked. One gent there (wore a suit), seems to be the owner - several other guys running around, one was the DJ. One older lady (past 60!) was there looked like she was in charge of the door, perhaps(?). Anyhow, nice(r) place, no chicks, not going back till I hear something more promising....
Where is this? I just moved to SA
It's on I35 across from BMAC close to the att exit or splashtown depending on your direction
you are heading. Is it BYOB again or do they alcohol?
Went there Saturday the 21st close to 12am and paid $20 to get in and come to find out there’s one ugly broad working who is already chillin with her friend. This place should not be open yet!