Sugars- stay away

2 chicks tried to overcharge me for dances:

1. dayshift - former waitress; name rhymes with her tag-team partner queen (darlene maybe?)

2. nightshift - jade; utsa student, braces. supposedly accounting major. really?
It's that time of year...

SF
you do 4 dances they say it was 5, you do 5 dances they say it was 7

they play the short money game and not the long money of repeat clients
Stripper math is like common core math. Not that common.
Have your 20’s ready and just pay per dance.
For the most part been lucky really. A few girls like luna, kira, danica's sister, seem ok just making a few bucks off of a lot of guys throughout the day. And of course gotta give kudos to nighttime brianna as well. I like NT stephanie too; hott hott hott.
Stripper math is like common core math. Not that common. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
If they ever got that far😂
Yesterday SS had ample women out and about. (Saturday 12/7/19)

Finally a young hottie who had her regulars stopped by to say hello to my little friend. This was about 6 months in making a connection by flirting with her and an intro to her by a trusted friend.

SF
I'm done with that place. The last 3 times there I saw the girls give some weak dances that would end well before the end of the song. What a scam. Those girls don't seem to want to be there.
Went to PT's last nite.

Left early.

Saw 1 hott chick I didn't know. Latina Vanessa. She could be tight-end for the baltimore ravens. Any info anyone?