Best tcb ever. Agency or provider. My vote goes to Exotic Latinas

When someone is horny, great response time is the difference between seeing someone or not. When I'm horny, you literally got like 30 minutes, if I don't get a response in 30 minutes to a appointment request I'm so moving on. My thoughts is the best time is 5 minutes. Now that's not actually feasible with a provider because she might be in session. But no more than 30 waiting on a response. My vote goes to EL Jenny. Man the way that woman takes care of business she's going to be rich if she isn't already. So thoughts fellow members of this great community.
Pit,
That's her booking agent that has the TCB.
Pit,
That's her booking agent that has the TCB. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Come on now UC don't ruin his fantasy. After all he is the self proclaimed@the hobbyand should be able to call up someone and just snap his fingers and move to the front of the line appointment wise.
Well golfer,
Admittedly, fantasy is a person's imagination unrestricted by reality. However, is not fantasy escapism from reality? Thus, there's always an anchor to reality at some point.

Especially 1st thing in they morning when deciding who's gonna make the coffee.
Well golfer,
Admittedly, fantasy is a person's imagination unrestricted by reality. However, is not fantasy escapism from reality? Thus, there's always an anchor to reality at some point.

Especially 1st thing in they morning when deciding who's gonna make the coffee. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

That is so true UC and obviously this person lives in a huge fantasy world where he thinks that he is special. What some people fail to realize is that this is a business and the $$ speak volumes.
Pit,
That's her booking agent that has the TCB. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
What does the booking agent look like, assuming female?
Or maybe it's AI.
Maybe I’m AI
Now if she can stop airbrushing the fat rolls, stretch marks off their providers it would be even better. I don’t understand why she can’t find skinny talent. All their woman are big.