Moderators

Just a thank you...

A good Moderator listens. They "CARE" about their fellow members and take the time to do what is right within their capacity. I have been a member of many boards where their "MODSHIP" was and is all too lacking.

Since I have been on ECCIE, I have seen the difference between a good MOD and a BAD MOD.

I have twice had important issues here on this board. When I contacted a MOD about the issue (as we are supposed to do) I was helped immediately and without a judgmental or high and mighty arrogance. In both cases the outcome was good, speedy and justified.

I just want to say that you MODS know what you are doing. you got it down now. For such a young board I thought it impossible but apparently you picked the right Moderators to counter that problem quite well.

Thank you, espcially to SP Hunter and all the MODs, Male and Female! For all your hard work, listening ears, and justice among the boards. To a job well done with compassion and intelligence!

Thank You!
Kelli Ann Preston
I couldnt have said it better!!! Thank you to all the MODS!
i totally agree!
absolutely..

a big thanks
It's a dirty job and someone has to do it! Thanks for your hard work!
  • Mokoa
  • 05-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Thank you everyone. The compliments are appreciated, believe me!

I must say that the Mod job so far has been quite nice and it is members like yourselves that make that possible.

You all deserve a salute as well.