Do I need to start a service screening for some of you fellows trolling BP?

I troll the ISO forum to see if I might match any inquiries, yes, but also sometimes just for sheer entertainment, and occasionally I'm even helpful. I see so many curious requests about info on BP girls that a brief Google/Yahoo/Bing search and Tineye would satify.

Do I need to start a screening service for you guys looking on BP so you won't get scammed? Pay me $20 via Paybuddy or Green Snot or whatever and I do in 2 minutes what might take you at most 5 minutes (if you learned how/where to look and weren't too impatient) and at least tell you if her pics are fake and/or stolen, if she had been using the same pics since the Prohibition, if she's advertising in 2 cities at the exact same time, if her phone number is being shared by 5 other girls playing musical chairs bait and switch, etc., etc.?

Or do I need to write another thread explaining how to do basic online research? I believe there is one stickied in the ISO section, but maybe more is needed. You could always NOT see BP girls (and by that I mean providers who have no other presence online BUT the Backpage, no showcase here, no personal website, no profile on P411 or another hobby site), but realistically, we all know that isn't an option as some of you are frothing at the mouth in pursuit of a rare undiscovered gem. Understandable, but don't let the little head talk the big one out of due diligence.

Think I'd rather make the money. Is there a market?
No, because contacting you has the same problem as researching it ourselves.
It would take too long.

Here's how the sequence goes:
1. We notice a nice piece of ass on BP that is obviously too good to be true.
2. But this time we just know it's going to be different. This is the same principle that keeps the state lotteries humming.
3. The launch codes are sent.
4. Just as we are knocking on her door, we wonder, should I have contacted Fancy or at least googled her number.
5. Door opens. FML!!!

Do I need to start a screening service for you guys looking on BP so you won't get scammed? Pay me $20 via Paybuddy or Green Snot or whatever and I do in 2 minutes what might take you at most 5 minutes (if you learned how/where to look and weren't too impatient) and at least tell you if her pics are fake and/or stolen, if she had been using the same pics since the Prohibition, if she's advertising in 2 cities at the exact same time, if her phone number is being shared by 5 other girls playing musical chairs bait and switch, etc., etc.?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

You could be on to something there Fancy....you know how lazy Fucktards are....ijs
Some may want to pay for this service, but consider that many troll BP because they are bargain shopping, easier for them to just ask and wait for someone to reply.

~
A fat whore tried this once...then I started posting on the board...
smh.

Brooke used to do that for free... you see where that went. Some of the same fucktards she helped wound up turning on her. No good deed here goes unpunished.
In a nutshell.
Fucktards are just cheap and lazy.
As many times as they've been warned about BP. As many times as you walk them through the research steps. The,"How About This One" threads still continue. I wouldn't mind the Unicorn Hunters, wouldn't mind the stupid ones, but lazy AND stupid? Fuck'em, let them suffer their own fate.
Anyone who uses BP as a means of finding a provider gets what they deserve. I have said I go to BP for two reasons and two reasons only: 1) Sunflowers and 2) Latin Agencies. That is to only see the pics of those that have been reviewed.
I troll the ISO forum to see if I might match any inquiries, yes, but also sometimes just for sheer entertainment, and occasionally I'm even helpful. I see so many curious requests about info on BP girls that a brief Google/Yahoo/Bing search and Tineye would satify.

Or do I need to write another thread explaining how to do basic online research? I believe there is one stickied in the ISO section, but maybe more is needed. You could always NOT see BP girls (and by that I mean providers who have no other presence online BUT the Backpage, no showcase here, no personal website, no profile on P411 or another hobby site), but realistically, we all know that isn't an option as some of you are frothing at the mouth in pursuit of a rare undiscovered gem. Understandable, but don't let the little head talk the big one out of due diligence.

Think I'd rather make the money. Is there a market? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
This is how I view BP: One person's loss is another person's gain. I prefer win win.

• _Niji
  • 05-02-2015, 11:45 PM
I'm honestly really glad that someone on reddit told me about ECCIE when I inquired about a woman on BP. After my first real session from someone on here, I've vowed to not take any chances with BP. No need to research or anything because #fuckthepolice.
Do I need to start a screening service for you guys looking on BP so you won't get scammed?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy, perhaps you can franchise. The Upsetters are in desperate need of your services. There is some gold in those ISO's.
For example....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1371811
BP is like buying a scratch off. You look through and pick one that catches your fancy. You use it, are mostly disappointed, but man that time from when you spot it to the time of disappointment is really what you pay for lol
Hey man, don't knock the scratchers. You've got a 1 in 4 chance of winning a dollar. About the same odds as BP. So what you're saying is... That you're not paying to win, you're paying for the anticipation, knowing that you're going to lose.
That's fine with the scratches at a dollar a ticket, not so much for the C note you drop to see an NBA BP ho.
good idea..it works good to me as i don't bargain in this hobby..lets me know.
Some guys just like the thrill of the unknown I suppose...