Bait and switch?

Under formal investigation for "rape by surprise"?....

Maybe someone should have taught those horny women how to google-image-search prior.......

SMH....

edit:
I often go lurking on CL or BP just to look around, I thought this whole scenario looked familiar... lol
But not in France, eh?

http://houston.craigslist.org/cas/4992359564.html
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-04-2015, 12:22 PM
I am wondering ... if I have the picture of a 20 year old super model in my head, I fuck a lady while I am blindfolded as she is bent over a table that to me feels like a 20 year old supermodel, I leave the room drained and satisfied by the experience thinking I just fucked a 20 year old super model --- and weeks later I find out the lady in the room was really a 43 year old 300Lb ***** hoe ... I am wondering did I still fuck a 20 year old super model? hmmmmmm

Staff edit, Spice- It is not permitted to discuss, mention, or speculate about illicit drug use on ECCIE forums. This includes terms and vernacular used to imply illicit drug use as well.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
No. At least she had an advantage. I'm sure that some providers wish they had a blindfold and a fake pic.
There oughta be a revival of the Dutch flick, The Vanishing...with compulsory viewing by stupid bitches deluded by how fucking adventurous they think they wannabe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Van...281988_film%29

That there's a terrifying movie. You know why? Because it's believable.
.............................. ...................hoe .............................. ........... Originally Posted by 5T3V3
it's HO people!

come on! this is a ho board ain't it? we should at least get that right more times than not.
it's HO people!

come on! this is a ho board ain't it? ( Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
Poor JustMe and his campaign to educate the fuck'tards on a hooker board. Do not forget that the word fuck'tard is a contraction for "FuckingRetard". If they have reached adulthood being this stupid there's little chance they'll change any time soon. But I'm with ya bro, my tolerance for stupid is minimal at best.
Steed cracks me up, thinking he can fool himself into thinking he fucked a model? I used to have a friend that went to those video rooms in the back of the adult video stores. He'd brag about getting his dick sucked for free there. When I told him he was gay as fuck for having a dude suck him off, he told me, "its just a mouth, doesn't matter male or female"
Our friendship ended there...
No. At least she had an advantage. I'm sure that some providers wish they had a blindfold and a fake pic. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

Strange I hear that all the time ...
Steed cracks me up, thinking he can fool himself into thinking he fucked a model? I used to have a friend that went to those video rooms in the back of the adult video stores. He'd brag about getting his dick sucked for free there. When I told him he was gay as fuck for having a dude suck him off, he told me, "its just a mouth, doesn't matter male or female"
Our friendship ended there... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
And then a blossoming romance was sprung
^^^^ All fucks aside, that's pretty goddamn funny....
And then a blossoming bromance was sprung Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Fixed it.
The old "I have a friend who (fill in the blank)" story......