whats the deal HATTIESBURG????

THIS IS NOT A BITCHING POST---BUT INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW.....

Numerous requests on this board & others to have girls come to Hattiesburg.....then when I schedule,everyone dissappears...what gives guys????
hey Dallas thats why i really dont like going up there.i get alot of reguest then they never show up.
we are here, but u cant market the bible belt like you do nola. people are to nervous someone other then le is watching. but i am still working on a few things to help u ladys out. pm for details
I mentioned to a friend the other day that I was going to Jackson and he told me that Jackson had a reputation for cancelling at the last minute or no-showing. Hope not
I mentioned to a friend the other day that I was going to Jackson and he told me that Jackson had a reputation for cancelling at the last minute or no-showing. Hope not Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Historically (defined as "going back to 2004 or 05 on ASPD"), Hattiesburg has been particularly bad for screaming (or as a provider friend of mine at the time said, "pathetically whining") about how badly they need providers, and then either failing to book or no-call/no-showing when a lady visited/announced her intention to visit.

IIRC, Jackson wasn't quite as bad, but I remember some classic BIG C rants basically telling the Jackson dawgs to step up to the plate and put their money where their mouths were if they ever wanted touring girls to stop there again.

FWIW, my subjective impression is that things may be better in Jackson now, but not being a provider I may have a totally skewed impression.

Cheers,

bcg
  • BIG C
  • 03-13-2010, 08:47 AM
that we have an asshead here who continues to frighten anyone away by pretending to be a cop and telling them that they're going to get arrested if they come here.....We also have an assclown that has shown up at a few ladies incall and tried to intimidate them into giving him a freebie or he'll arrest them (even has shown a badge to some of the girls).....I've told the ladies that this guy is NOT a cop (probably a security guard somewhere), and he's DEFINITELY NOT a friend of mine (which he's apparently told some in order to escape screening, which in my opinion if someone says they're a friend of mine and you don't at least check with me prior to seeing the guy, then it's your own damn fault).....

I think anyone planning a tour to this area can have a great time, but just like every place else, you have to do your homework before coming here.....I know that the fellas around here like to bitch about not having anyone come here, and then when someone comes here they then give excuses for why they can't schedule.....But, I've been hearing that about places all over the nation so it's not just the J-town.....Ladies, do your homework upfront, and then bring dat booty here and let the real dawgs show ya why MS is called the Hospitality State.....
bring dat booty here and let the real dawgs show ya why MS is called the Hospitality State.....
and thats why big c is BIG C. but i dont think its so much of lack of willing hobbiest in of great state,as much as ms being atleast 5 years behind the internet curve. most guys just dont trust it. but on the other hand the amps have been packed. In the last 8 months,while working on gettting my strip club ready in hattiesburg , i have learned that many hobbiest are ready to spend but if the providers is not there in person, they just wont do it.......but a good honest looking ad and a decent price would help.....until ms caughts up with the rest of the country
quote-----but a good honest looking ad and a decent price would help----unquote

THAT'S ME---PLUS I HAVE GREAT REVIEWS & A GREAT REPUTATION!!!

The problem is that I had 5 lined up,but no one wants to commit except 1{The others had legit reasons and I understand that}
My rates aren't bad I don't think. What's the average in Jackson?? Fingers crossed I guess I'm definitely gonna bring my booty like Big C suggested and see what the Jacksonians can do with it
just be careful Miss Lily!!If ya got any worries pm Lea{shes a sweetheart!}
MS guys are the absolute bestest, cept Rick McIdiot. (You can't spank me for that, Big C, I didn't name him.) Jackson has many true Southern boys.
Babee can I spank YOUR ass????MMMMMM I will be at the M&G
  • BIG C
  • 03-13-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm definitely gonna bring my booty like Big C suggested and see what the Jacksonians can do with it Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
See, I iz da moddy rator and when I say it, it's more like an order rather than a suggestion.....

MS guys are the absolute bestest, cept Rick McIdiot. (You can't spank me for that, Big C, I didn't name him.) Originally Posted by babee
Hey, I iz da moddy rator here and I can spank dat ass for any reason.....Haven't you heard by now that I have a God complex.....lol
its kind of silly if guys feel safe enuff to go to amps, but not enuff to follow thru with legit safe girls from here. step up guys! or else amps will be it.
one other theory , Roxanne Sting rules just joke, sorry
bayou boy
Well the trip turned out great anyways..Thanks guys!!!!!
I will be going back in near future!!