Any women in Jackson this Week?

Any women in Jackson this week? Just got paid!
Hi there!
I'm based in Jackson and my trip to the coast was cancelled.
PM me!

Tess
Oh Em Gee! Why are you posting this nonsense you are NO rookie lol! There are plenty of ladies that "should" be visiting. If they get the opportunity to visit with you they are in for a great time!
I'll be back Thursday, stud! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
cant go wrong with THE LEGEND---Miss Lea{shes a HOT one}!!!
Any women in Jackson this week? Just got paid! Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
cant go wrong with THE LEGEND---Miss Lea{shes a HOT one}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh, stop it, Dallas!! LOL

By the way, didn't his message make you want to start sining that ZZ Top song... "Just got paid today, got myself a pocket full of change...."

Smooch!

Lea
By the way, didn't his message make you want to start sining that ZZ Top song... "Just got paid today, got myself a pocket full of change...." Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Frankly, I was thinking Sam Cooke:

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I've got some money 'cause I just got paid...

Granted, the day of the week didn't match up with that, but we can't have everything.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG and I were thinkin' the same thing... Maybe we are OLD!!

LOL
OMG, I'm with BCG and DocD...are we really that old?
OMG, I'm with BCG and DocD...are we really that old? Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS

Yes
To modify a line usually attributed to Chevalier: getting old ain't that bad when you consider the alternative.

Cheers,

bcg
Well, I guess you guys just proved I am not as old as dirt then... ya'll are!! LOL
Well, I guess you guys just proved I am not as old as dirt then... ya'll are!! LOL Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
I babysat dirt back in the day.

Cheers,

bcg
Personally... I'd like to babysit Lea, or sit on Lea or Baby Lea....
Any women in Jackson this week? Just got paid! Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
Hello there,

I'm a lovely touring companion all the way from S. Florida and will be visiting Jackson for the entire month of June. Also, my birthday is June 9th and will be offering specials for that day! You can even pre-book now if you email me.
Hope to see you soon!

Sweet Cocoa Kisses,
Loryn Love