Meet and Greet - oops, please RSVP

Ladies and Gentlemen:

If you've received an invitation via PM for the Meet and Greet on the Coast, please PM me with your intentions about coming - let me know if you'll be there, not be there, or if you're gonna try to be there (I understand that it's not always easy to be certain). Bottom line, please RSVP to me via PM.

Ciao,

Mike
Damn, I forgot to mention one other thing - if you're going to bring a friend who you know and trust (man or woman) please let me know via PM so we aren't surprised when someone strange shows up. Not suggesting that you only know strange people, but....
need to push this meet a week either way:-) it sure would be nice
looking forward to the fun--I am sooooooo ready for a party with my pals!!{lol}
Damn, I forgot to mention one other thing - if you're going to bring a friend who you know and trust (man or woman) please let me know via PM so we aren't surprised when someone strange shows up. Not suggesting that you only know strange people, but.... Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
That suggestion, however, would be entirely accurate in my case.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG... I consider you my friend and I am not strange. Well maybe a little.
BCG... I consider you my friend and I am not strange. Well maybe a little. Originally Posted by docdavid49
Well, ok, maybe all my friends aren't strange.

But the ones who are really skew the mean. Kind of like the famous story about the University of North Carolina Geography department, which supposedly printed a brochure which stated that the average salary of students who got a geography degree from UNC was something like $2.5 million. Which isn't so preposterous when you consider that one person with a UNC geography bachelors degree is a certain Michael Jordan...

Cheers,

bcg
I am eager for the M&G!! I can't wait to see everyone!

While BCG may be a little strange, he is a good kind of strange. Consider: If we were all "normal", how boring would this world be? I revel in my strange-ness. :-)
Normal is a setting on a washing machine - nothing else.
Normal is a setting on a washing machine - nothing else. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
LOL!!!! Great sentiment!
normal is for the vanilla world...lol!!
Ladies! who are going

PM me...I have a few fun ideas.....
Uh oh, Babee is organizing the ladies! Hmmm, can I watch?
justaguy babe...you can join in...lol!!
Not sure I'm going to make it... my bookings cancelled, so may not make the trip. You guys will have to have some fun for me!