Maximum benefits

Hey everyone:

I am a part time hobbiest, (4 times a year max) and I want to maximize the expereince. I have had good times and bad, but had a less than enjoyable expereince with a good reviewed provider, and a good experience with an average reviewed provider. Since I am sure everyone wants to get the best for their money, what recommendations can be made from our ladies (and gents) that will make the session more enjoyable once you have choosen your companion? Also, what things can cause a less than enjoyable experieince? I know some is the companion's attitude, but I want suggestions on what the hobbiest needs to do that helps make a fun time by all.
I've found that the more you treat it like a date, and the less you treat it like an "appointment", the more fun it is. A lot depends on the provider, though...
good happy attitude of a provider goes a long long way.....you gotta "read" a provider thru her reviews/board post/etc to see what kind of personality she has....find a girl who excels in the things you desire and a girl who truely enjoys being a provider

as a hobbyist make sure you treat her with respect before and during the session....keep emails personal,but not "toooooo" personal.......let her know you are a nice guy by providing her with all necessary screening requirements.....during the session,relay your desires in a respectful manner and treat her like she is your FAVE girlfriend!!!

THEN HAVE FUN BABY!!!!