Hattiesburg Hotels

Any info on a nice hotel. Going up first weekend in June. Thanx
This place is UTR, but probably your best bet to get away from a cookie cutter chain hotel. Angie is a great hostess, and their food is rather good.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-1909...ed_breakfast-i
Thanx
man I wish I could stay at B&B's when I work. Love old houses.
You can stay at my house. Ohh wait my wife would not agree LOL. Babee there are several nice hotel chains off of 59, and some are brand new. If using this place for your incall, it would be easy to find, however, they are all enclosed hotels. There is a motel 6 and a red roof inn on 49 north, but they are older, but the rooms are open to the outside. I met a provider at the Motel 6 on 49 and the maid service was a little nosey. Rumour has it that the Northgate Inn on 49 has some mmm shall we say talent that hangs around the lounge. However, I don't know if they would turn the blind eye and welcome your stay or call the cops to protect their turf. Otherwise tha Hampton and the Comfort Inn right off of 59 are the newest ones. If you pick out a place let me know and I'll see what else I can find out. Hope you have a good trip to Hattiesburg.
I would have to agree with BSmith including the wife bit. Cant speak to the Northgate issue but have seen several ladies at the hotels/motels around the I59 junction. There are also some motels on 49 between Hardy & I59. Good luck.
If you're gonna hobby, a B&B ain't the place to do it. There are several good suites hotels on both sides of I-59 at Hardy St. I've seen ladies at most of them. And they're comfortable - two rooms, fridge, mikeywave, etc.

Enjoy Hattiesburg.
If you're gonna hobby, a B&B ain't the place to do it. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
True enough... Unfortunatlely Hattiesburg doesn't have any boutique style hotels to choose from. Although, I did here the Ross Building downtown was being considered as a renovation into a boutique hotel.

The Fairfield, just off I-59 near the Grande Theater, is nice and tucked away from everything, but it could use a little aesthetic help.
Have fun when you go!!!!!
Sonitus thanx for the the info And answering the thread.
If you're gonna hobby, a B&B ain't the place to do it. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Not under the normal business model. I can see a few situations where it'd be plausible (e.g., booking a provider for a weekend or longer as a travel companion), but the hobbyist and his selected lady would most surely be holding themselves out to the management of the B&B as being a more conventional couple (married or in an LTR).

Cheers,

bcg (who always is up to the challenge of thinking up unusual fact situations like that...)
quote---
bcg (who always is up to the challenge of thinking up unusual fact situations like that...)

THATS WHY WE LUV YA BCG!!!!!!!
quote---

THATS WHY WE LUV YA BCG!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Somebody has to do it.

Cheers,

bcg
Sonitus, I called and they are booked. Thanx for the info.