What to do with a bad time.

Sooner or later it's going to happen, we are going to have a less than enjoyable time with a provider or not get what we expect. I know even the best reviewed ladies here have their bad days. However, if you meet a provider that has good reviews, but you are disappointed in the service I have two questions.

What should you do to remedy the situation, and what should you reasonably expect the provider to do? Sometimes people just don't gel and I get that. But how can we be fair to the provider, the ECCIE Community and to yourself. With so many sites poping freebies for reviews it's hard to hold off, and you also don't want someone else to have a bad experience.

Do you post your review, even if other reviews are good? Or should you try to talk with the provider? I know if it's aTOFTT or a ripoff you should report it ASAP.
I have mixed feelings here. If the provder is indifferent and unattentive to my desires I will post it. I base this on the idea of a breach of contract.

If she is obviously stressed about some thing and it is reflected in her performance I will likely keep it to myself. But I do not pry into her personal problems. I do not want to penalize a provider for a bad day. Especially if she has good reviews posted.

I will indicate that I am willing to discuss the performance but it her choice.

Perhaps another more experienced hobbyist will comment on this?
Communication. The key to all relationships business, pleasure, personal... matters not what, is communication. If I was having a bad experience I would talk to the provider during our date and try to find out what's up. Is it her, me, us and how can we fix it if we can. If you are having a bad time chances are so is she and neither wants to leave with hard feelings. Maybe I have bad breath or an odor that is making her want to leave. A quick shower, mouthwash or whatever and we can continue. If something is not going well for her that day then maybe she would rather cancel and give you a much reduced rate at a later time. Leaving feeling unsatisfied don't ever work. Only time it has happened to me was my own fault. All her reviews were crap and I decided to try anyway as she was closer to home. BIG MISTAKE and I won't do that again... ever.
Do what you do at restaurants that give you bad service. Never go back, and let all your friends know.
  • fd150
  • 05-28-2010, 03:22 PM
docdave gave a great point....communication, communication, commumication...
and its not all on her to read ur mind....
I might do the same thing to u as another and u might not like that and u get turned off...
and some clients are difficult to work with...
some clients wants the world and sun and act cheap and keep haggling u down , NOT A MOOD BOOSTER...after all, we dont tell men to take a cheaper job somewhere else..that stupid and rude...but WE get done like that....
some men think u have no feelings and u just their as their use and if they rawhide u to the point of being physically unhealthy then us providers ARE THE BAD ONES....
if I go to a mechanic I dont tell him to do everything in a hour and still haggle him...
some men take medications and feel sluggish-not our fault...
some men have physical issues and u cant please them no matter what...
I have seen ppl run the hell out of a waitress and tip her very little...how stupid
so its a two way street...
I refuse to kiss ass If I am treated badly from the very start...starting with the phone call....
As long as I know I did my best to give him the "best" time I can..thats what is most important to me!!!

I believe that a "good" provider will do her best to make sure the guy is satisfied in every way he desires in whatever way it takes!

I had a guy this past week who was having an erection problem and he really wanted to take a tour of greece...so I had him put the strap on on and do me that way...he got so much emotional{or mental} pleasure that the physical problems were not important!

I have had a few bad reviews but its usually because they are "expecting" or "desiring" a 25 yr old.....but I don't get all hung up on it....not EVERYBODY is gonna click!!

I would suggest you talk to her via email and express your concerns,then if she responds positively don't write a review.....If responds negatively,then write the review

Hope you have more fun next time!!!