Chased and photographed, how much trouble am I in?

Long story short, as I begin to leave the motel the provider starts fighting with her boyfriend over the phone. I leave, he pulls up and honks at me and starts taking pictures. I drive away and he follows me, probably taking more pictures of my car and plate. After a little while he turned around and that was the end of it, I hope. I'm wondering what kind of legal trouble I could be in. I know he can pay to find out my address, which makes me want to change my plate.
Long story short, as I begin to leave the motel the provider starts fighting with her boyfriend over the phone. I leave, he pulls up and honks at me and starts taking pictures. I drive away and he follows me, probably taking more pictures of my car and plate. After a little while he turned around and that was the end of it, I hope. I'm wondering what kind of legal trouble I could be in. I know he can pay to find out my address, which makes me want to change my plate. Originally Posted by LawrenceKSguy
I don't see a legal issue. He may harass you or send photos to your house. Changing your plate won't help. Just watch the mail for a couple weeks and hope for the best.
possibly try to blackmail you.
Although there could be several variations of dimensional reality involved, what Mynx defines is the only thing that could actually impact you (yes threats, extortion, etc) I agree that you need to be the one that empties the mail box for a few weeks.
Return the favor.... if they are still there, get their plates etc.. the more info you have on them the better.
Thanks for the info guys, it definitely eases the stress a bit. Though I'll definitely keep an eye on my mailbox in the meantime. Thanks again.
Thanks for the info guys, it definitely eases the stress a bit. Though I'll definitely keep an eye on my mailbox in the meantime. Thanks again. Originally Posted by LawrenceKSguy
GUYS?

Ummm, yeah, you're welcome...
  • CS123
  • 12-21-2013, 11:14 AM
I agree with GPop, get all the info you can on them. Find the ad and cut and paste it to a memory stick along with everything you can remember about date, time, room number, ect.

Hopefully it is a guy that didn't know his girlfriend was getting all her extra spending money this way. He will be pissed but that will be the end of it. If he is hell bent on causing you problems he probably can. What he can't do is prove shit unless he has a photo of you and her together. If all he has is a photo of you in front of a hotel he has nothing but you probably better have a good cover your ass story ready.
GUYS?
Ummm, yeah, you're welcome... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
He apparently has never seen the Brando film or any of the stage revivals.
He apparently has never seen the Brando film or any of the stage revivals. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
which brando movie?
which brando movie? Originally Posted by bobo444
Guys & Dolls

I'm a doll...

I'm also an excellent tap dancer...

{{{{Luck be a Lady tooo-niiiiiiight..Luck be a Lady tooo-niiiiiiight}}}}