Banksville Road?

Any one know of any busts at hotels there lately?
Any one know of any busts at hotels there lately? Originally Posted by superglide1974
There was one this week. Tuesday or Wednesday if I remember right. You can see it in the Pittsburgh Police blotter.
I would just assume that any provider trying to work out of the Days Inn or the Motel 6 is going to end up getting busted. The Days Inn in particular; at one time, the management there kind of turned a blind eye towards girls working out of there. Until the vice detail and the DA threatened the owners that they were going to take steps to have the establishment shut down and padlocked as a "nuisance property" - and they weren't kidding... Since then, as far as I'm aware, the owners call the cops themselves to report girls working out of that hotel, as soon as they're aware of it or suspect it...
Thanks for the heads up! All i need to know.
You are welcome bro!
I agree with Laserface at one time , Days and the comfort Inn would welcome them with open arms , I remember sugar walking though the lobby and talking to the staff like she was an employee. Now they call the police.
I remember seeing a young working girl named Kara one afternoon at her apartment and then a few weeks later I was going to an appointment at what is now the Motel 6 and there she was working the desk.

I said something to the girl I was seeing and she knew Kara was in the business too.

This was years ago when the motel 6 was whatever it was between the Redwood Inn and the current motel six.

Kara was on ASPD for years until she had a baby.