~Girl girles vs Bad girls

~ its the GOOD girls that keep diaries.... the BAD girls never have time....~
says who?
So What.
..... bad boys just take pictures ...LOL
I'm a bad girl that that keeps a journal ...I'm just a good enough girl that it will never be found, lol!
@ Dallas...innocent? ...like a Catholic school girl!!!
I'm a bad girl that that keeps a journal ...I'm just a good enough girl that it will never be found, lol!
@ Dallas...innocent? ...like a Catholic school girl!!! Originally Posted by Miss J
Miss J you are a great "naughty schoolgirl",,mmmmmmmmmmmm:clap :
I had brought a really nice sex journal from B&N like 6years ago. Never had time to write in it though....lol
Im waiting for the show Bad Girls Club Nola to air on the Oxygen Channel

My 2cents- Bad girls if you cant do the time then dont do the crime or at least dont get caught LOL
THIS IS FOR YOU HARLEY!!!!!

I consider myself more of a "dirty girl"

Originally Posted by DallasRain

you nailed it !!
Ok PapaJoe, when are you coming to New Orleans so we ladies can have a shot at you?! You've survived Dallas, now lets see what you got left for us! LOL!!!
thanks sexy
Ok PapaJoe, when are you coming to New Orleans so we ladies can have a shot at you?! You've survived Dallas, now lets see what you got left for us! LOL!!! Originally Posted by Nicolet

lol--he survived Belinda & April too!

yes PJ come visit us in Nola!! lol
Ok PapaJoe, when are you coming to New Orleans so we ladies can have a shot at you?! You've survived Dallas, now lets see what you got left for us! LOL!!! Originally Posted by Nicolet
lol--he survived Belinda & April too!

yes PJ come visit us in Nola!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

i don't know if all the NOLA ladies are like the ones i've met .... if you are , i'd be in heaven !!!! i've met 5 or 6 ladies from LA and they have been fantastic to me !!!

LOL, i have been talking to wifey about a road trip and NOLA would be the destination !! just jump on my bike and cut out ! ... the only trouble is i wouldn't want to leave.