Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...s/877151973770
City: Greece
State: New York
Address: Near Greece Ridge Mall
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A little belly fat but not much, pictures in the ad are her
Recommendation: Yes
Jenna's ass looking good in the 5th photo.
Is she still by the bay?
Looking like the country girl needs to become a city slicker to stop the spiders from biting. (my opinion, not medical speculation)
I usually. look for black and blue skin around some of the bites where a blood vessel burst.
Dermatitis can look almost identical, but there would be no burst blood vessels if it's dermatitis.
Also, if you have RA, Crohn's or Colitis, Humira and similar meds will leave spider bites.
Jenna's ass looking good in the 5th photo..... Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
You boyz is sad. Just sad.

Also, if you have RA, Crohn's or Colitis, Humira and similar meds will leave spider bites. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I'm guessin...she has none o' that stuff.

Isn't the girl in the photos with her the one that was reviewed recently with her finger nails gnawed off?

Take a stroll around the city with a couple rolls of Charmin and a pack of Newports if you are that desperate.

Wonder how long it will take for her to berate me via PM this time. Last time I said something I got quite the earful from her.