Encounter: Barbie: A real rip-off

User ID: -
Date: 12 Jan 23
Name: Barbie
Phone: +1 (850) 204-1533
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...b/950906992312
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Long term motel near West Florida Hospital
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Next to nothing, a very scarse BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Couldn’t tell much because after paying the ***fee(paid up front like a dumb rookie), she did not disrobe. Took off jeans and shirt and put on a small short robe, keeping panties and bra on.
Recommendation: No
Damn I'm sorry this happened to you. This isn't the only name she has gone by so it would have been tough to see the other ripoff reports on her if you haven't checked the site regularly.

I should have been more cautious myself because she was saying maybe this and that will go down and we would see when I got there. Long story short. She attempts to get the donation and I try to leave because of a bad feeling. She blocks the door and screams not letting me out. I eventually get through but not without scratches. She chases me full speed all the way to my car. Very scary bad experience.
Yup, she got me too. That's why I joined this site because of her.
She has multiple scam reports on eccie alone, she definitely changes names and locations , that probably bypasses a google search, a phone number change probably would do the same thing, the one constant with her is the pics she posts, anyone who is aware of her scam can see it’s her… or at least I do
Thanks for the info! Is this her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...8/503123535717
No that barbie is perfectly fine I did a review of her awhile back and the only reason I gave her a no was for circumstances out of her control which are no longer an issue.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed