Them ISOs......

Is it just my imagination or it's always the same 12-15 providers that answer ISOs, some of them every day, every night, one ISO after another:

especially 3-4 providers in particular belonging to the same group who I won't name.

Do they not have any business they can drum up without looking at ISOs almost 24/7/365?

This may also be part of my imagination: most of the same providers who responds to ISOs almost 24/7/365 are AA or mixed.

Anyway, back to our regular scheduled programming.
Your correct some of the same girls answer to almost all ISOs posted. The funny thing is some of them advertise as “low volume” providers. However, in their defense it’s a way to advertise and let guys know they are available.
I am not accusing anyone of anything or singling anyone out.

Just food for thoughts here.

A penny for your thoughts.

Some things to mull over.

Sometimes when it's late night and the girls are asleep and no longer posting ads, I look in the ISO to see who is answering them.

Maybe I will see one that catches my eyes and I wasn't aware of her existence and her ads and reviews have passed me by.

That is how I met paris hilton. She was responding to ISOs one night a few months ago.

Prior to that night, I didn't even know she existed.
It's definitely NOT your imagination.

I like how someone will ISO in Plano and get replies from the usuals in all corners of DFW...but as log as you know that going in...it is what it is.
  • L.A.
  • 12-28-2017, 09:19 AM
So lately does a thought pop in your head and you feel compelled to post it on ECCIE?
So lately does a thought pop in your head and you feel compelled to post it on ECCIE? Originally Posted by L.A.
Nah, he's just attention starved after his bancation.
Available.
Available SWEETIE. Originally Posted by slubby
FTFY

I've met a few amazing guys trolling the ISO's.

I like to alternate between answering on threads that I'm interested in and PMing the OP privately to avoid over posting in the ISO's and looking desperate.

Another thing that helps is answering ads that only pertain to your skill set, location, and body type.

But that's just me, lol.

Double post
I kind of agree with the OP. The few times I have posted an ISO I have received replies and PM's from those the aren't even close to what I was looking for. It seems that some reply without reading the OP. It is a waste of their time and mine.
I kind of agree with the OP. The few times I have posted an ISO I have received replies and PM's from those the aren't even close to what I was looking for. It seems that some reply without reading the OP. It is a waste of their time and mine. Originally Posted by oldmarine
This has sadly been going on for quite some time. I've gotten to the point to where I don't even bother looking in the ISO. On rare occasion something will catch my eye and I'll PM them, but that's so rare I can count the number of ISO responses I've made on one hand.

To me.. its like walking through a mall, heading for Nordstrom's and having CitiTrends walk in front of me, begging me to come into their shop. Not my style-- its not hard for someone to find me if I'm their cup o' tea. That's what ads are for.
I often wonder if the ladies who habitually answer ISOs even read them. "ISO spinner with incall in south FT Worth" gets a reply from a curvy or BBW provider in Garland. I mostly look through the ISOs to get a chuckle.
cg was gone for a few months. he's a good guy, and he might of missed some action on here. He's just trying to catch up so lighten up on him LOL

oh yeah,,,, text me babe
Everytime I post a reply in an ISO I always get scheduled so why not? Let us get our money how we want too. If u don't like it stay out the ISOs. There isn't any requirement on how many ISO we can or can not reply too... Til then I'm available lol