Question for the Over 40's Crowd!

Ok, as we all know, when we reach our 40's, our bodies change along with our hormones! Some of you still have good relationships with your spouses, but still hobby! Some of you don't have the greatest relationships, so you hobby!

Let's say everything is great on the home front......how often do you have sex with your spouse?
1-2 a week
I'm only 3 months over 40...but if I had an SO....I would do it as many times as I could squeeze in a day.
I'm only 3 months over 40...but if I had an SO....I would do it as many times as I could squeeze in a day. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Shut up, Reese......I want to hear from folks way over 40! LOL!

Love ya, little sister!
Whether she wants to or not ... 3-4 times a week. My thing is there are a whole lot of things I want to try, do, experience that she doesn't want to get remotely close to trying, so I started Hobbying.
From someone that is WAY over 40. Im thinking about twice a month, I really cant remember.
I'm closer to 60 than 40, though not by much.

Me: 3 - 5 times a month.
Her: 2 - 3 times a week.
I'm only 3 months over 40...but if I had an SO....I would do it as many times as I could squeeze in a day. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
damn, there she goes again! writing another suggestive threAD, errr, post!!!

in any case, i'd take a squeezing or two from you most any day, darling!!
... Let's say everything is great on the home front......how often do you have sex with your spouse? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
IF everything was great on the homefront [somewhat of a BIG IF],
... 1-2x a week.
not nearly enough............
We both "need it" 1-2 times:
Her? Per month
Me? Per day
Reality? Per week
We have a great thing going emotionally. We had a great thing going sexually, and both needed/wanted 1-2 sessions per day for years. Unfortunately, when she hit "the change" it all changed. She doesn't want to do hormone therapy, and thus doesn't want to do anything else either. At all. Whereas my desires are still humming along. So, I found an alternative. Thanks to all the wonderful ladies here who regularly solve my dilemma.
Just over 40 and it's once a week on average. That's more than enough for her and not near enough for me.

Some weeks there isn't any and she just pretends that I don't want it when she knows damn well that I do. There's this little dance that goes on all the time in our house-if I don't ask for it, then I don't get it. She hasn't asked for it in years. If I left it up to her, I'd be afraid to know how long it would be before she mentioned sex.

She's a very loving wife who has lost that drive but we are soulmates and are inseparable. She knows all about the hobby and most times when I want a little and she is too tired, she'll just say "Well, you haven't been to an AMP in a while." Gotta love a woman like that!
I know we had sex in 2010, but I honestly cannot remember when.
I have an Excel file that, when opened, automatically subtracts the current date from the last time and provides the number of days since I last had sex with the SO. I think it was somewhere around 1,500 days the last time I checked -- that was probably two years ago.