Alert in Longview

Anyone know where I should post a review so to speak about a provider ripping me off and a pimp warning or whatever y’all call it .
I know if I’m not posting in the right shop it won’t get seen . I’m sure she will be on to defend herself. I don’t care really but what if she does it to someone else .
Do a "Encounter" review. That will pinpoint who you're talking about.
I’ll try figure out how to post on a review. Lots more going on there that I don’t even know about .
Who was it
I did the review yall .!it’s a honest review of the hours I had payed visit . Am I still upset with her not really it was somewhat of a misunderstanding and once it was discussed it was cleared up . There’s not a lot to say that’s bad about Carrie Ann . Look around some, I promise you’ll come closer to some kinda problems with any provider before you will Carrie Ann .
  • zales
  • 08-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Your review on Carrie Ann says nothing but good things. I'm confused on what your issue was that you're trying to warn others about. Did she rip you off somehow? Was there a pimp like you originally alluded? Please share anything that will help others in decision making and staying safe. Thanks!
What a waste ��.