Clean for TAMU

I'm not a huge fan of having the provider play with the business end of my butt. However, if I visit a provider who has TAMU in her reviews, how is the best way to make sure I'm not gonna cause her to collapse? I always shower thoroughly and soap up the entire southern region but is that enough?
Texas A &M University??????
Lmao
Ya Aggies are buttholes haha, j/k lolololo!!!
I'm not a huge fan of having the provider play with the business end of my butt. However, if I visit a provider who has TAMU in her reviews, how is the best way to make sure I'm not gonna cause her to collapse? I always shower thoroughly and soap up the entire southern region but is that enough? Originally Posted by Toolman54
I believe you are talking about TUMA?
Yes, please shower using washcloth and get in and around the area. Also, diet plays a role in odor. Fruits in your diet ahead of time would help.
You can always ask a lady to check. If she is kind she will help ya out without making you feel awkward or self conscious.

Communication is key
If you're not a big fan of it, why are you concerned. By orgasm count, I know a lot of guys are anxious to please the ladies, but I doubt if she requires it. Just say No, to TUMA.
LMAO, don't we find the fun topics......best rule of thumb is if you were going to stick your tongue somewhere.....how clean would you want it? hehehehehe and how deep? ........ Too fun.....
I thought daily rectal exams from an upperclassman happened everyday at a$m once the sheep started running to fast.
Well, eff me. Nothing makes me feel old and dumb than making that kind of typing mistake. It's like typing "here" when I mean "hear."
Glad that I provided some laughs.
Tongue around my uterus?
Nothing makes me feel old and dumb than making that kind of typing mistake. Originally Posted by Toolman54
You're in a LOT of good company around here. Read some reviews. Not only will spellcheck not save your ass, but it often does just the opposite. And your phone is not your friend, either.
You'll get worms.
Lisdexic?
Did you hear the one about the dyslectic Aggie? He turned down a "full ride" scholarship to University of Texas because he misunderstood the mission of Texas' other institution of higher learning.
It is an EXIT!! that is fucking gross..Come lick my dog's asshole!