Take a Provider to swingers club?

I have always wanted to go to a swingers club with a provider that allows on premises action. Sometimes I feel like I would like to be watched while I am with a sexy women. Is this a good or bad idea??
I have always wanted to go to a swingers club with a provider that allows on premises action. Originally Posted by elvisman30
Pretty much every incall provider I've met allows action on her premises.

(Hint: we grammar cops call it a "misplaced modifier". )

Sometimes I feel like I would like to be watched while I am with a sexy women. Is this a good or bad idea?? Originally Posted by elvisman30
Good or bad in what respect? I have no experience with swingers clubs, though I have heard that some are very hostile towards single men hooking up with a woman (provider or civilian) as a temporary couple just so the single guy can gain admittance (I've heard the term "buying a ticket" used in that context, and not in a good way).

I'll defer to the experience of anyone who knows better, but you may want to research the club(s) you're targeting and it's(their) policy(policies).

Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
I have a good bit of experience in the swinger clubs in New Orleans.

I have seen a ton of providers in them in the past. A ton of the guys will recognize them, but won't tell their wives or gf's for obvious reasons. A lot of the time it isn't a problem, but I have heard of one lady being asked not to come back because she was a pro. SO, a long winded answer is that it really should be a problem - especially up here where the hobby scene is so underground.

Here is what I would suggest though. Know what you wanna do/see/experience before you go. Make sure express those expectations to the lady you take and make sure she is comfortable with it. For instance, if you want to watch your partner with someone make sure she is cool with it. If you wanna see some f/f action make sure she is truly bi. If you don't, then you will walk away disappointed.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
I went once with a provider, it was a great expirence. Mind you it was her idea. Not sure if anyone knew she was a provider or not, and everyone treated us great. We were invited to play with another couple where the man was a voyeur, and the female was bi. Turned in to a real blast for us since my date was bi as well. I have never gone again, and not sure I will but my one and only time was a great expirence. I do know a couple of providers that frequent such establisments, not sure if they take a client or a friend with them.
I do know a couple of providers that frequent such establisments, not sure if they take a client or a friend with them. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
It's seemed to me that a (small?) number of providers I've known seem to have started out as married swingers who somewhere along the line decided, "Hey, why don't I get paid for what I do free for fun anyway?" In the case of the one I know for sure, she goes to clubs with her husband or her boyfriend (they're in an open marriage). Don't think she's ever gone with a client, but I've never thought to ask, as I'm not that interested in the lifestyle myself.

Cheers,

bcg
Great fun.

Which club?
Babee,

Any time spent with you is wild, cool, and swinging.
Great fun.

Which club? Originally Posted by babee
I was thinking of a club in Memphis. I think only one has couple rooms. I have never been to one but have always wanted to go. I just do not want to be a single male in the club... Have you ever been to a club in Memphis Babee?
Yep.
I have been to the clubs here in Nashville as a couple and as a single woman with friends. I haven't been as a provider, but would be happy to go with a client as long as it wasn't our first session and the expectations were clearly communicated in advance.
I DO, I DO!