Your Wife Called....

• Holly
  • 10-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Not sure if this belongs in the alert section or not but TWO of my regulars got busted this week by their wife. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAILS OPEN ON YOUR COMP OR PHONE!!!!!

Its sad what these 2 men are now going through!!!

You both will be missed!!
It amazes me how many times things like this are posted. I wish these guys would occasionally think with their big heads.

It's been about three years, but I'm finally under Holly again
You both will be missed!! Originally Posted by Holly
Or they will be free to see you more often.
  • hd
  • 10-28-2010, 10:00 AM
It's been way too long since I've been under Holly, some day soon I hope to be under her and Faith.
Or they will be free to see you more often. Originally Posted by esteve
Funny...or until the final settlement.
Funny...or until the final settlement. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
At that point they'll have plenty of time but no funds. Talk about on the outside looking in........
Sometimes you have to wonder if guys let this stuff slip on purpose, sort of a "divorce suicide". The mistakes I hear about are so outrageous you wonder how a thinking person could be so careless.
  • Holly
  • 10-28-2010, 03:52 PM
It's been way too long since I've been under Holly, some day soon I hope to be under her and Faith. Originally Posted by hd
awww thanks but I'm retiring as of Dec 1st and Faith and I are no longer doing doubles :-(
It's been way too long since I've been under Holly, some day soon I hope to be under her and Faith. Originally Posted by hd
+1, need to see her again..great gal

You both will be missed!! Originally Posted by Holly
Any chance I can take one or both of their spots......

PM me ......
Sometimes you have to wonder if guys let this stuff slip on purpose, sort of a "divorce suicide". The mistakes I hear about are so outrageous you wonder how a thinking person could be so careless. Originally Posted by mansfield
Good point.
Kind of like a "suicide by cop" thing. If you brandish a gun towards the police, you are going to get shot. If you brandish an erotic website or
tell-tale e-mail towards your spouse...you are probably going to get shot as well....only she'll shoot you in the wallet.
I know too many guys like this...

just careless....SMH
Your Ex-Wife Called:
Tell her that i am busy Fuckin

WooHoo, I'm under Berk
I have to admit, this happened to me. I wondered later how I could have walked off from the computer and left a window open with email in it. the results were not pretty. I have a rule now that I just don't hobby from home, ever--by phone or computer. I don't think I wanted to get caught, but just got overconfident and forgot to be careful. Anyway, I was off the scene for over a year.
no thats funny