Before meeting a provider, where do you like taking her for a date?

..... That is, if you are the type of hobbyist who enjoys wining and dining, or going out and having a good time before hand.

Do you like taking your girl out for a night on the town? Maybe some shopping for sexy lingerie, a nice dinner with some drinks, or a movie?

Do you like having a wild time before you get to the bedroom by stopping by a strip club? (I've done so.... good times LOL)

Have you ever taken someone you're seeing to a spa and let her get pampered (massage, manicure, pedicure, etc)?

Has there ever been a provider you just had to have and were determined to impress her with a fancy date?

Some providers prefer to go out on a date before the actual appointment. You get a feel for each other and if there's some chemistry between the two of you, that makes the appointment so much more enjoyable!

To the guys who never do dinner dates or go out much with providers, feel free to share your opinion or reason(s) why you don't do so. Perhaps you're married/with a SO, you don't want to be seen out in restaurants, stores, etc because you're afraid you'll bump into someone, or maybe you just don't like the whole dating scene, even if it means getting guaranteed ass after it's over.

Providers are welcome to share why they do or don't go out on dinner dates, and/or what their favorite places or things to do on a date are.
Is all of that done for free, Sweet? Or are you charging them by the hour too? If done for free (off the clock) then I can see where asking someone to take you to dinner is ok. But, if the provider is charging for the time while out shopping or dining... not cool to me. If you're doing it just to get a feel of the guy, then great. Even then, if the provider is the one requesting the dinner date or the shopping time... bring her own money and OFFER to pay for herself. More than likely HE will end up paying for the meal and drinks, but at least OFFER to pay for YOUR OWN Tab. I'm just saying I don't like to feel like I'm using people so something like that would have to be totally OFF THE CLOCK for me to feel comfortable about it. I, for sure, WOULD not expect them to pay for all of the food, shopping, TIME OUT AND ABOUT, and then the SESSION itself.

Is this what you mean?
Time+dinner+shopping+session?
That's what I was wondering too when I read this Amber. If it was mutally agreed before hand that it was OTC time then great! I'm all in for treating a lady to a night out on the town. But if it's on the clock PLUS I pay for dinner, drinks, SC and/or gift purchase(s) for the lady AND a session on top of that then I'd have to say thanks but I'll have to pass.
Is all of that done for free, Sweet? Or are you charging them by the hour too? If done for free (off the clock) then I can see where asking someone to take you to dinner is ok. But, if the provider is charging for the time while out shopping or dining... not cool to me. If you're doing it just to get a feel of the guy, then great. Even then, if the provider is the one requesting the dinner date or the shopping time... bring her own money and OFFER to pay for herself. More than likely HE will end up paying for the meal and drinks, but at least OFFER to pay for YOUR OWN Tab. I'm just saying I don't like to feel like I'm using people so something like that would have to be totally OFF THE CLOCK for me to feel comfortable about it. I, for sure, WOULD not expect them to pay for all of the food, shopping, TIME OUT AND ABOUT, and then the SESSION itself.

Is this what you mean?
Time+dinner+shopping+session? Originally Posted by Amber Rain
I think you may have misunderstood my question lol

Sorry for not being clear.. that was my mistake

I meant that a lot of guys offer to take me out, and that's what the general question was: where do the guys like taking the girls out if they want to get together before an appointment, or sometimes just a random night out or a dinner date with no obligation for an appointment after.

I DON'T charge for dinner dates, ESPECIALLY if the guy is paying. And I honestly feel that if a lady is invited then usually they are the ones who pick up the bill, although I would never object to paying for my meal- I always take money with me on a date in case we decided to pay separately.

And as far as shopping goes, I don't ever ask a man to take me shopping or buy me clothes, it's offered to me, sometimes before or after an appointment, or at times out of the blue but I have absolutely no problem buying my own clothes as well... because I do that now anyway. Some guys just like to spoil a woman and treat her as if she's special.

So to answer your question- no I don't charge for these dates, and yes they are always agreed upon before hand. The dates aren't always combined with an appointment or a shopping trip, but sometimes they're just an easier way to break the ice for some guys. If I've already seen that client, sometimes it's nice to have someone offer to take you out to lunch and to have a good time.
Well then, absolutely. I'm always doing things off the clock with clients. I like to go out, have a few drinks, do dinners, and maybe a little dancing. I love to feel sexy and have a nice looking gentleman on my arm for the evening.

You answered the question well. I was just a little confused because I know a few providers that would expect to be paid for their time even with all the money being spent on dinner and shopping. So, yes, Sweet. I totally agree. If you both decide to meet up for dinner and he offers to pay.. then, great. Make some good friends while you're in the business.

I like making "friends" rather than just "Clients." When someone walks out of my incall, I like to feel they just left a friend rather than just another provider. I like for them to be comfortable with just the thought of being able to call me for off the clock times like this. So, I'm game fellas.

Amber Rain
Sweet,

Many many ladies in this industry expect to be paid for that time which is why the questions surfaced. Kudos to you if you offer it OTC but yes it is something that should be understood up front. Nothing worse than misunderstanding about $.

I enjoy a night out for dinner, a ballgame and maybe even some shopping but she has to be extremely special. I don't do that with a provider I have just met.
Haha, posting at the same time Amber :-)
Pappas Steak House, Cool Rivers, Monicas in Deep Ellum, Gallaria or North Park Mall for shopping.
AWWW... now I feel special, Bolt. (ballgame)... lol... thank you. You're tons of fun OTC.

Amber Rain
Johnny is just a playa.

I was thinking In n Out :-)

And I am glad you had fun Amber.
I love when I get to go out! I have had a few times that me and my gent will go to twin peaks so we can talk about how sexy the waitresses are. I prefer the laid back places like a sports bar and such, nice restaurants are great too but I would rather see someone in a relaxed atmosphere.
Call me old fashioned but I believe a drink and dinner or a movie beforehand is the proper way to treat a lady. The conversation, the flirtatious looks, the gentle touch, that's part of the experience for me. I was fortunate because my first Provider experience was all of that. Agreed to prior to the date, both parties knowing what was expected. The brain needs to be stimulated as well as the genitalia, for both parties. Where we eat or drink is the lady's choice, the movie is by mutual agreement, LOL.

I've been told that most Providers won't agree to this type of date but this thread seems to prove otherwise. Thank the heavens for that urban myth being false!
I have been thinking about this for awhile of wanting to wine & dine then back to the high-rise for BCD. I of course would pay for everything but was hoping to find a provider who would OTC the wine & dine and then go "on the clock" when we get to my place. Now I feel it is ok to ask if they have a little black dress and will they OTC for dinner and drinks. Thanks for this discussion.
tatman49,

I think there are a good deal of ladies here in the DFW area that will enjoy the extras without the expectation of payment. Communication is they key here. Don't go and NOT ask beforehand. This thread comes up on occasion with select ladies posting their like for the practice and I have had the pleasure of simply hanging out with them. Amber Rain and I went to a Cowboy game, Berkleigh and I have been to a couple of clubs and there are a few select others. They are good people in my book but it wasn't the first time ever talking like a blind date. Amber and I had met at a local club through a fellow provider friend and Berkleigh and I had been chatting about a possible meet beforehand for a few months. It all just worked out and it was a ton of fun for what I think was both parties.

Yes, there are some ladies who aren't interested in hanging out with their johns. Oh well, their choice.
Yes Bolt. Thank you so much for the mention. I have met Berleigh as well in a social public setting. This girl is awesome. I dont' blame you for ONE second mentioning her name as well. She is fun.

Berk,
We need to get together and have some drinks, girl.

But, yes. There are plenty of LADIES out here that are not all about the BCD MONEY. We want to meet and socialize with respectable gentlemen. We like to have fun OUTSIDE of Eccie. Suprise folks!.... there is life outside in the REAL world. I think some ladies get so caught up in the money, that they lose sense of who they really are. I refuse to ever be like that or be fake. I'm fun, I have a great sense of humor, a GENUINE smile, and want to keep it. If everything I do resulted off of Eccie and FOR Eccie, I would become a bitter provider. I want to make friends off of here that I can experience "real world" events.

As Bolt stated before, he and I went to the Cowboys game. I had a blast. I have also been out to dinners, movies, lunch just yesterday, and actually attended the Cirque de Soleil with a gentleman... all OFF THE CLOCK. Ladies, if you get a chance to make a great friend while doing this... DO IT. You will need great friends long after your body is give out and you're not working any longer. Like they say..."Looks only take you so far or last so long". So, make friends that will carry into the real world when you're done doing this.

Now!!! Let's go OUT!!! Who's game?
Amber Rain