Oh God, please God, No!

That's it. It's time to quit:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=87470

I don't know what has happened to this "hobby", but i just don't recognize it any more.

It's nothing like the good old early days of ASPD.

Isn't Connections Classified up and running again?
so what's the problem...just because she is not offering any current specials?
WOW! Way to point someone out and then make fun of em...

What's your BMI?
Just wow....Calling someone out and making fun of them, make you feel good about yourself?
Let's see what you look like poster!!! That was very rude and uncalled for. I give this provider kudos for feeling good about herself... it's not up to YOU... to judge HER. If she feels sexy and has clients... guess what... YOU don't have to see her. I hope to God that you HAVE to quit after this post. More than likely, even in a bar setting, SHE wouldn't go home with YOU for free.

Your personality speaks volumes for what kind of "MAN" you really are. (and yes, I say MAN very carefully)

I mean seriously, didn't we graduate from kinder years ago? That's really not something you do as a grown up, is it?

Quit! I'm sure you will NOT be missed at all.
Thanks to this post, only makes me relish the friendships I have made in this hobby. Thank you to all the REAL men on the site for being gentlemen. You on the otherhand, have a lot of growing up to do.

Rude ass!!!

Amber Rain
  • Hook
  • 11-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Well, there you go exNYer, you done f-ed up and pissed off Reese, Stark, and Amber Rain. Not very nice or very smart.
You are so right! This is not like the good old days.

Because your narrow minded rude intolerance would not have been tolerated back then. WALDT but it doesn't give the right to be so blatantly rude to another member.
  • fawn
  • 11-11-2011, 04:50 AM
SEXI, you rock girl!!! I love a woman that is very comfortable in her own skin..... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!!
Evidently she is not your type, but she does have men seeing her or she would not be in the business with reviews.
Maybe when you go to see a provider she is thinking the same thing about you.

You have to look at it this way she is out working trying to make money just like all providers so what is your problem, if she is not your type then DON"T go see her, but you don't have to be a DICK HEAD about it.

She might be the nicest person you would ever meet but she is a big girl so lets slam her, really.
Are you kidding me ? WHAT kind of person are you to say anything about another person or there physical appereance ?

You know the one thing that has changed in me because of this hobby is how i look at others , even how i treat other people has changed. We as a hobby have the great pleasure of meeting so many DIFFERENT kinds of people from so many Different walks of life why cant we all just take something from that and learn from it..
There are NO perfect people in this word. I would like to think i am beautiful and sexy and that i am perfect to somebody but , is that somebody always going to be every guy that comes accross my ads , photos , website, or showcase ? EASY answer NO beause we are all different and we all like and interpurt beauty differently.

SEXI is a beautiful woman whos beauty not only shines through in her CONFIDENCE but also her strength to deal with not so nice folks like yourself.

Nice going you have pissed off some of the most respected ladies in the DFW area !
TOFTT?
Well looks like u have to quit now because you just got yourself on most dns lists in the dfw! You really could have kept your opinion to yourself dumb ass! Obviously she is making money, different people like different things. A lot of people dont like tattoos but im not hurting for business so like I said people like different things.
Not a smart post, or a very classy one.

I don't know what has happened to this "hobby", but i just don't recognize it any more. Originally Posted by ExNYer
If you don't recognize it it's because you haven't been paying attention. There is and always has been a woman for every taste, and of every size and shape.

It's like being a kid in a candy store here. And though I may prefer the Thin Ribbon Candy to the Chunky Bar, I'm glad they're both there for all to indulge.

ECCIE is the adult version of Wonkaland, where almost everything you'll see is eatable, edible. I mean, you can eat almost everything.