Opinions please

I know opinions are kind of like asses-everyone has one, but I'm curious what some of yours are as to the "definition" of a QV? Not what it is so much, but what is included, normal time involved, and do providers resent being asked for one? I've never done one but notice recently more reviews mention it. Thanks for your input
Normally QV is 15 minutes, one position without oral. So give oral to get your hard and then fucking asap. Others, 15 minutes is 15 minutes. So any all all go
Phrasing is correct.
Quick is quick.
Less than 20, so 15 it is.
I see this QV thing over multiple forums and this is pretty standard.
I like QV especially with a new girl. The ultimate goal is to squirt one out right? So if you can get it done in 15 minutes then why pay for an hour? Hours are fun too but if it’s a mid day itch go for the quickie.
It would be great if the QV was standardized within providers but from many reviewers, it’s not the case. If only providers were up front with what to expect on that QV.
I prefer qv as well. I like to live by the 3 gets.
Get in
Get off
Get out
I don’t have the luxury of visiting these lovely ladies very often so I always have a 2hour date each time so we both can enjoy what the other has to offer