Encounter: Serenity now plus Jade equals hell of a time!

User ID: 539157
Date: 11-12-20
Name: Serinity & Jade
Phone: 334 360 1258
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/member.php?u=539157
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: Hotel off 98
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Lfk, dfk, bbbjx2, 69x2, blsx2, rcg, k9x2
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulder length and dark brown curly to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Two hot young spinners. Serenity is a bit taller with a great body and ass, B cups. Jade is mixed race, very hot spinner with a tight body and A-B cups. I think Serenity is upper 20's and Jade mid to early 20's.
Recommendation: Yes
Hot Damn!! Nice review of two beautiful petite ladies.
They are back in Destin today bringing a lot of Christmas cheer. They’re here until Sunday evening!!
They are back in Destin today bringing a lot of Christmas cheer. They’re here until Sunday evening!! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
And you, being the good Santa Claus that you are, will have them sitting on your lap asking you what you want for Christmas.
Can someone please provide their pictures?
Wow. All that in just 60 minutes? I would probably need to get them for at least two hours in order to do everything you did. I'm getting a little older and my stamina isn't as good as it was 10 or 15 years ago. So, I need breaks every now and then, or else I would probably pass-out. lol

By the way NeoSolo, GRATS! I see you are now at 69 encounters. 69 dudes!! XD
Wow. All that in just 60 minutes? I would probably need to get them for at least two hours in order to do everything you did. I'm getting a little older and my stamina isn't as good as it was 10 or 15 years ago. So, I need breaks every now and then, or else I would probably pass-out. lol

By the way NeoSolo, GRATS! I see you are now at 69 encounters. 69 dudes!! XD Originally Posted by BulldogCountry

Just noticed that after you pointed it out. Very appropriate that I had two 69's on my 69th review. Also had the girl do it, which was quite the site!
Is Serenity still around? That number doesn't seem to be hers anymore. Her SA profiles are not working either. Any new number or link? Boeing any link?
The last time they were here serenity said she was pregnant and she still pregnant or had the baby
And I just got shot down.. lol