The Holy grail of orgasms

IMO, there is a perceived "best" of everything. Best day, best dinner, best vacation, best kiss, etc. Granted, there is no such thing as a "bad" orgasm, but there is bound to be one that sticks out in your mind as THE orgasm. The one that you compare all others to. The one you would love to re-experience.

As much as I love vaginal and even anal sex, my best climax was from oral. I wasn't looking for it; it just happened. During a joint shower after a few sets of tennis. Soaping up my girlfriend, I spent a little too much time on her nipples, which drove her crazy. She dropped to her knees and devoured me. I tried to warn her that we might not get to our final set if she didn't stop, but she was ravenous. I was emptied. It was my first experience with someone who so eagerly swallowed and when she finally stopped feeding, I was almost too light headed to stand. To this day, I have been unable to duplicate the feeling exactly. I'm sure it was a perfect storm of circumstances; the hot water, our ages, my desire, her passion. Whatever magical combination, it has been seductively elusive ever since. But I keep looking.

Obviously, my experience was not in the Hobby, but yours may be. I read reviews. I know that all providers have two or more orgasms during every session (except my sessions, oddly enough). And I doubt that many hobbyists spend their time and money to fake it. So, what about it? Is there a single experience that you chase? Is there a golden chalice of pleasure that you want to rediscover? What was your "best"?
My best orgasm is my next one.
The best DATY is the best orgasm for me!
Absolutely, without a doubt, you are correct sir.

So few women understand how eye contact and a ravenous desire to taste my cum propels me into the stratosphere. I guess that's a good thing for my wallet!!

And ladies.....don't stop the ball massage and/or cockstroking until I scream "no mas!" Look into my eyes and literally suck the sperm out of my balls. And....ta-da, you now have a regular.

And for the ladies that can't do this but want to try, dont bother. We can tell if you're not really into it. Trust me.
My best orgasms are always from BBBJ but I must have brought my partner to hers first cause I literally dump the whole load and John Henry goes into a coma. He is a lousy sales guy- make a sale and then that's the day.
My hit rate on memorable orgasms isn't great: I an still count them on two hands. All but two have been BBBJCIM, and all but two have been in the last three years. Unfortunately, my two go-to ladies are now both full-service flat-rate, and, though I know that I'd be content with less than full service, something inside me says, "You paid to fuck her, so you need to make sure you get your noney's worth." And once that happens, I guess I don't have the discipline to stop, pause a bit, and request the BBBJCIM completion. It's too bad, because what one of them can so with her mouth can only be described as "exquisite."
There is only one HOLY GRAIL OF ORGASMS, and that is the UNCOVERED, SIMULTANEOUS ORGASM....Case closed.
I've been having some mind-blowing sex with this one guy I started seeing in June, it's crazy how compatible we are in the sex department. The first time we met I was attracted to him, but thought he was a little odd. He didn't seem to want to make much conversation and instead wanted to go directly up to the room, which I found to be a little off-putting. His provider reference warned me that he was a "ladies man" and I laughed at that, oh please.

As soon as we started kissing, we just clicked and he knew exactly what I wanted without me telling him anything. It was magical and I had many explosive orgasms that night. It was like he knew my body better than I did, which has never happened before. Afterwards we just looked at each other like, "what the fuck just happened?!" Our connection was immediate and intense, now I crave him.

The most memorable experience with him was while we were in Vegas for a weekend, we had passionate sex for hours and hours. One memory that is emblazoned in my brain was when I asked him why we never do it from behind, he claimed he wasn't really a fan and likes to be face-to-face, but then we started doing it anyways. I can never cum in that position due to the gspot angle of entry and it's harder to rub my clit that way. We were standing in front of a window and he was behind me, he did this one move where he angled his cock downward while thrusting from behind, hitting my gspot repeatedly and I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had... my legs gave out and I hit the floor, I was shaking... it was amazing. We continued to have sex right there on the carpet, then he came in my mouth.

VERY HOT, I need to make babies with that guy! I give him funny nicknames, "The Pussy Slayer" or "Vagina Wizard" are my favorites. I think I've given him a big head about his sexual prowess, though.

I need to get him a trophy or something. #1!!!!!!!
This could be us SweaterPuppies, but you keep playin'...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JS6Gw6NVgRg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JS6Gw6NVgRg Originally Posted by ManSlut
You're obviously missing me and jealous of THE PUSSY SLAYER!
  • EZ.
  • 11-02-2014, 12:00 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JS6Gw6NVgRg Originally Posted by ManSlut
Even for here, that's some sick shit. Guy, It's a farm animal!
Even for here, that's some sick shit. Guy, It's a farm animal! Originally Posted by OldLRRP
And I'm a housepet, I'm guessing you have a problem with interracial relationships?...smh
Quit flirting with me ManSlut, we are done.

No, I will not shove shampoo bottles up your ass anymore, and no I will not discharge feces on you anymore.

Move on.
The best orgasms I've ever had are here with these lovely ladies that are experts in a BBBJCIM. I don't care if she spits, swallows, etc. WAAAYYY better than any civie.

A cooter is cool to cum in but a mouth...and tongue...and throat...with hands...YEP.
I agree.

Nothin' like a top quality BJ!