FAKE ALERT!! SexiiiStacy Dallas

Super unprofessional and is like a tranquilized mattress during it and not to mention way older and "larger" than pics. *PIC ARE FALSE!!!!. Also according to her time clock HH or H is about 10 minutes and 15 minute respectively. During the "massage" she answered her phone almost 8 times. She was late about 3-4 hours and has a very irritating personality. Imaging trying to get intimate with someone glued to there phone 24 /7 and blatantly ignores you during conversation. Her incall place is the nastiest motel 6 i've ever seen im talking coachroaches I had to do so much convincing to get his girl to go to a different place. This girl will try to waste your time by stalling to the last possible second real life example "hey i forgot my phone" 30 minutes later returns its on the table guess what counts as half hour. She will over charge and if she "actually" is ready to "massage" you a flesh light is abetter investment its like watching a toddler try to get the circle into the triangle box. She even threatened me with police charges when I try to cancel

- Don't want read my rant here: Stacii will waste your money/time, has an degrading attitude and will only do you drugged out (sat there for like 15 mins watching her turn up without a single work exchange.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=263673

DO NOT CONTACT

One trys to be a gentlemen even to ladies such a these and receives some stereo mean girls treatment this girl makes all others on this site look bad

She used to be in alabama and backpages
So are you saying her 2 reviews are false?
So are you saying her 2 reviews are false? Originally Posted by Phrasing
Haaaaaaaaa...He's sounds salty about something, right? She may have shot him down. Haaaaaaa
Yup she shot me down and turns out im a faggot
  • jp300
  • 11-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the intel mate and I feel bad for your first negative review experience
  • jp300
  • 11-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Dude WTF! Just saw you asking to delete your negative review. No one lies on the internets.
On a serious note, we need some truth.
Moved to COED. Not a Review or an Alert.
He said this is a fake alert. We should take him at his word.
Her pics look familiar...I think somebody else posted a "heads up" on her as well. Anyone? Think he saw her ad on EROS.
Her incall place is the nastiest motel 6 i've ever seen im talking coachroaches I had to do so much convincing to get his girl to go to a different place. Originally Posted by bdfwefp1234
Why not just walk away instead of doing so much convincing to get her to go elsewhere?

only do you {topic which will be removed} (sat there for like 15 mins watching her (forbidden topic) without a single work exchange. Originally Posted by bdfwefp1234
Dude! You sat and watched her do {forbidden topic} for 15 minutes??? Get some self-respect and walk out on those situations!

(the least of your issues are that she wouldn't talk to you while doing it! SMH)

This whole essay seems totally bogus. Here are a few observations:

"She was late about 3-4 hours"...who has 3-4 hrs to wait around for someone? If she is even 15 min late, move on. If she keeps delaying your meeting, move on. But waiting for someone 3-4 hours does not sound reasonable.

" Her incall place is the nastiest motel 6 i've ever seen im talking coachroaches I had to do so much convincing to get his girl to go to a different place."
If you think the incall is so nasty you need to convince the lady to move locations, then I think you need to just leave the situation. I cannot imagine the time wasted to have the lady gather her belongings, check out of one place, find another and check in, and still both of you have time for a session. This defies logic.

"This girl will try to waste your time by stalling to the last possible second real life example "hey i forgot my phone" 30 minutes later returns its on the table guess what counts as half hour. She will over charge and if she "actually" is ready to "massage" you a flesh light is abetter investment its like watching a toddler try to get the circle into the triangle box. She even threatened me with police charges when I try to cancel "
This whole paragraph makes no sense. Especially the part where the provider is going to call the police.

"- Don't want read my rant here: Stacii will waste your money/time, has an degrading attitude and will only do you drugged out (sat there for like 15 mins watching her turn up without a single work exchange."
I just don't understand this whole mess. It seems like the time with Stacii was so bad you enjoyed torturing yourself to stay around and be victimized so you could complain about it.

"One trys to be a gentlemen even to ladies such a these and receives some stereo mean girls treatment this girl makes all others on this site look bad"
Ghetto English? What is this, angry pimp backlash?

Sorry, this whole rant seems totally bogus. Or maybe it was written as a joke. People are strange.
This whole essay seems totally bogus. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Yeah, it all reads like a pissed off pimp wrote it after his favorite girl went indy, or like the guy fell in love with her and she just reminded him that he's a john, not a boyfriend. If you want even more hilarity, read his follow-ups in the negative review he posted of her, LOL!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1213236
I have NO idea how you guys keep finding these ladies. . . All these bad provider stories going around, does anyone just screw and have a good time anymore?

Have you guys become bored with sessions that run smoothly ? Are reputable ladies intimidating? I really am starting to wonder. . .

OP I hope your luck changes, Hun ❤
I have NO idea how you guys keep finding these ladies. . . All these bad provider stories going around, does anyone just screw and have a good time anymore?

Have you guys become bored with sessions that run smoothly ? Are reputable ladies intimidating? I really am starting to wonder. . .

OP I hope your luck changes, Hun ❤ Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You ladies don't always make yourselves available, for one reason or another.

Sometimes in bunches.

This is how BP retains any value at all for eccie guys.
You ladies don't always make yourselves available, for one reason or another.

Sometimes in bunches.

This is how BP retains any value at all for eccie guys. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
There are reputable ladies on BP as there are poor-quality ladies here and on other verification boards. After all many reputable ladies use BP too, We just screen differently...

...just as gents should go about seeking last second nuts.The trick is to research, or if not, one gambles even more on throwing money away and having a horrible time. There are 5 minute ways to see if a lady is legitimate, whether on here or BP...

Tineye is helpful, as is Googling and searching for consistency in her ads/pictures, etc

BUTT , with the little head thinking, sometimes gents feel the instant gratification is worth the gamble.