Encounter: A Hungry Kitty is an understatement

User ID: 613634
Date: 4/12/24
Name: Lori
Phone: 816-535-0695
Email Address: sweetcheecks@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P414938 https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=61364
City: Overland Park
State: Kansas
Address: 435 and Metcalf
Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ x2, BLS, Face Sitting x2,69, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Sandy Brown, curly, and shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5",130# Manmade "D's", 34-32-38, and a truly remarkable body for her age. Great hygiene with pierced nipples, navel and clit.
Recommendation: Yes
Is 60 yrs old a typo?
She is that age but has the stamina of 20 years younger.
Is 60 yrs old a typo? Originally Posted by malibubeach12
Yes. BUT, you know the over used saying, "body of someone 20 years younger"? Well it applies to this lady. In all honesty its a toss up for me between Lori and Janine as to which one has the most energy, and highest carnal desire. Can't go wrong either way, and I feel blessed to know them both well....
No typo, I got her a birthday gift last November for her 60th. She is so awesome. Love my playtime with her it is the best ever!
No typo, I got her a birthday gift last November for her 60th. She is so awesome. Love my playtime with her it is the best ever! Originally Posted by Topgun007

Was it a AARP membership renewal?
Was it a AARP membership renewal? Originally Posted by malibubeach12
I see you've returned from your time out for bashing the mature providers to simply pick right back up on the same crap. I mean really? If you have no interest in the more mature ( and talented) ladies, then just pass them by. Your comments are neither warranted or welcome......
Was it a AARP membership renewal? Originally Posted by malibubeach12
MB that's just not nice. Lori is an incredible person and a fantastic provider that is hotter than most 30 yr old's. Please be respectful.
Falcon!...thanks for adding your 2 cents on this review! I feel like we kinda run with the same type of gal on this platform. I've wondered about her, but never taken the plunge. May be rethinking that one....
Falcon!...thanks for adding your 2 cents on this review! I feel like we kinda run with the same type of gal on this platform. I've wondered about her, but never taken the plunge. May be rethinking that one.... Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Absolutely. It does look like we've enjoyed some of the same wonderful ladies. Even see a Sandra Dee review on you profile. Damn fine lady. Enjoyed her company several times, and her Hobby sister Sicorra, and I had a wonderful 4 years together before she retired . Those two right there are yet another exhibit A of just how fucking hot a lady in her 50's can be. Back on point, Lori/hungry kitty fits the bill as well.....
Sweet, sexy, engaging woman. She is a jewel!!!
In all honesty its a toss up for me between Lori and Janine as to which one has the most energy, and highest carnal desire. Can't go wrong either way, and I feel blessed to know them both well.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I have tried again to get on Janine's radar with no success. Made the initial contact via text last Sunday. She said call her and I did and we made a tentative plan to meet today. Since then "crickets"....no response to text or call. This is the second time this has happened. Guess she doesn't need the business.

No matter as long as Lori is still sharing her favors! Got a date with her next week?
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I like to meet with the ladies early in the day...for that very reason!