Real Down to Mars Girl • New to Eccie • Based in Minneapolis, MN

Hello There,

I'm Paige Savage, a Real Down to Mars Girl (if you get the reference you're golden) and enigmatic companion.

Based in Minneapolis, MN, I'm "half" Southern as I grew up down South and lived in a few southern states, including Texas, before making my way up to MN. Although I travel semi-frequently to the East Coast, I'm looking to make my way back down South now and then.

A unique fusion of Native American, Persian, African American, and Caucasian (French + Italian), I stand 5'5" with curves like the back roads we love: curvy & unbridled. I can run hot like August in Savannah, smile like the sun, & laugh so hard I cry tears straight from the Mississippi

I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you here and maybe meeting some of you if our paths cross.

-Paige, xx
Attached Images File Type: jpg Eccie3.jpg (567.4 KB, 356 views)
Welcome aboard!
Dayum. Welcome
Dayum. Welcome Originally Posted by zerodahero

Thank you so much!
Look like camouflage from Mars dusk, see with 1/3 the gravity you body ok bet you feel heavy on earth. Tells more about mars
So, are you really Savage in the bedroom? Or, is there no reason for me to be intimidated?
So, are you really Savage in the bedroom? Or, is there no reason for me to be intimidated? Originally Posted by Pangolier
She not even human she a Martian Manhunter daughter she is camouflage to blend in with mars.
Looking Sexy Paige